Today 29 Jan New Petrol Price in Pakistan 2023: Government of Pakistan, Department of Finance has announced Latest petrol prices in Pakistan Today is January 29, 2023 through notification Oil prices drop by Rs. 35 And also lower the price of diesel. the Current petrol price in Pakistan 2023 is rs. 249.80 per liter. Today’s Pakistani petrol price will be applied to January 29, 2023 and so on. The final decision on the OGRA proposal was taken after the approval of Pakistan’s Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif.
Today 29 january petrol price in pakistan 2023
|project||Current prices 16-12-2022||New prices wef 29-01-2023||Increase (+) / Decrease (-)|
|Light diesel oil||169||187||+18|
|High Speed Diesel (HSD)||227.80||262.80||+35|
Factors affecting oil prices
- Crude Oil Price: The international price of crude oil is one of the major factors affecting the price of gasoline in Pakistan.
- Exchange rate: The value of the Pakistani rupee against the US dollar also plays a role in determining the price of petrol in the country.
- Taxes and levies: The government imposes various taxes and levies on petrol, which also contribute to the final price.
The impact of oil prices on the economy
- Inflation: An increase in the price of gasoline can increase the cost of goods and services, which leads to inflation.
- Balance of Payments: Since Pakistan imports a large amount of crude oil, the increase in petrol prices can adversely affect the country’s balance of payments.
- Transportation costs: An increase in the price of gasoline can lead to an increase in transportation costs, which can affect businesses and consumers alike.
- Gasoline prices in Pakistan are affected by a variety of factors, including the price of crude oil, exchange rate, taxes and levies.
- These prices can have a significant impact on the economy and the daily lives of citizens.
- It is important to understand these factors to fully understand the situation and make informed decisions.