Jobs in Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2021 – www.agripunjab.gov.pk in Lahore Punjab Pakistan published in Daily Jang newspaper. The posts of Assistant Research Officer/Scientific Officer, Agriculture Officer, Manager Finance, Statistical Assistant, IT Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, IT Specialist, Finance Manager, Systems/Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Web Portal Developer, Mobile Application Developer, Data Analyst, IT Helpdesk Officer, NOC Operator, Agricultural Officer, Research Associate, Digitizer, Water Management Supervisor, Vehicle Driver, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Beldar, Chowkidar, and Office Bearer in Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs, Lahore. Interested candidates can apply before 25-11-2021.
These positions are open to applicants with qualifications such as Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Relevant Diploma, MSc, BS, MS, BSc, CA, ACMA, MBA, M.Com, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree. Candidates who are literate may indeed apply.
Candidates must be residents of Punjab, Lahore, Sheikhpura, Kasur, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Narowal, Gujrat, Jhelum, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, and Attock to be considered for these positions. This recruiting is open to both men and women.
|Company:||Agriculture Department Punjab|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Literate, Matric, Middle, Relevant Diploma|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang newspaper|
|Address:||Agriculture Department, Agricultural Engineering Division, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Agricultural Officer
- Agriculture Officer
- Assistant Research Officer/Scientific Officer
- Data Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Finance Manager
- IT Assistant
- IT Helpdesk Officer
- IT Specialist
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Manager Finance
- Mobile Application Developer
- Naib Qasid
- NOC Operator
- Office Bearer
- Research Associate
- Statistical Assistant
- Systems/Network Administrator
- Vehicle Driver
- Water Management Supervisor
- Web Portal Developer
- Just people with disabilities are eligible to apply.
- Each advertising specifies a deadline by which applications must be received.
- Applicants should send their applications to the address specified in the job advertisement.
- The adverts provide detailed info about the application process, job descriptions, and eligibility.
- Applicants should visit www.agripunjab.gov.pk or click here for further information.
- Online applications are also available at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.