Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 – Career 1737 Jobs., Government of Pakistan which is published in the Daily Express newspaper on 7th November 2021. The posts of Assistant Manager, Scientific Assistant, Tech-II, Junior Assistant-II (Admin), Special Vehicle Operator – III, Tech-II, Tech-III, Driver-III, General Manager (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Computer, Aerospace, Computer, Electronics, Software, Systems), General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager in Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs, Lahore. Interested candidates can apply before 22-11-2021.
Applicants who are interested in applying for these positions must meet the Eligibility Criteria set forth by the positions. These Atomic Energy Jobs are open to applicants with Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, MSc, MCS, MIT, BIT, BCS, BS, MS, B.E, BSc, and Ph.D. qualifications. Applicants must also have the necessary work experience.
Written tests will be held in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad, while interviews will only be done in Islamabad. Those who have previously worked for the government, semi-government, or autonomous groups should apply through the proper means.
|Company:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||November 22, 2021|
|Job Location:||KPK, Punjab|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MS, Ph.D|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express newspaper|
|Address:||progressive Public Sector Organization, Lahore, Pakistan|
- Assistant Manager (Chemistry/Automobile/IT)
- Assistant Manager (Civil Construction/Electrical)
- Assistant Managers
- General Managers
- Junior Assistant – II (Admin)
- Scientific Assistant – II (Chemistry)
- Special Vehicle Operator – III (Crane Operator)
- Tech – II (Civil Construction/Electrical/HVAC)
- Tech – II (Medical Lab/Instrumentation & Control/Electrical/Mechanical Fabrication/Fitter)
- Tech – III (Machinist/Hydraulic Mechanic/Pump Operator/Welder)
- Tech – III (Plumber/Generator Operator)
- Waiter – II
- Online applications are accepted at www.careerjobs1737.com/jobs.
- Only submissions submitted using the provided link will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the government should present a letter of authorization (NOC).
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the next stage of the recruiting process.
- The deadline for online applications is November 22nd, 2021.
- Click here to access the online application form. http://www.careerjobs1737.com/new-openings.jsp