Jobs in Benazir Income Support Program BISP Jobs 2021 Latest – www.bisp.gov.pk, Government Of Pakistan which is published today on Wednesday, November 10, 2021. The posts of Enrollment Coordinator, Compliance Coordinator, Social Mobilizer, Director-General Admin & HR, Director-General Media Communications & Outreach, Director-General Technical Cadre, Finance Officer – Payroll, WAN Specialist, GIS Specialist-II, GIS Specialist-III, Software Project Manager, and Field Operations Associate in Benazir Income Support Program BISP, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 25-11-2021.
Applicants who want to be considered for these positions must meet the qualifications and experience job requirements. Only those who submitted and met all of the eligibility will be contacted for the next step in the process.
These positions are open to candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, GIS, Communications, Journalism, Geophysics, Geography, or Computer Science. More than 75 jobs for Social Mobilizers and Coordinators are advertised in advertisement number one. Males and females are both welcome to apply.
|Company:||Benazir Income Support Program Govt of Pakistan|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||November 25, 2021|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Address:||Director HR (HQ & Policy), Room No. 221, Second Floor, BISP, F Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Compliance Coordinator
- Director-General Admin & HR
- Director-General Media Communications & Outreach
- Director-General Technical Cadre
- Enrollment Coordinator
- Field Operations Associate
- Finance Officer – Payroll
- GIS Specialist-II
- GIS Specialist-III
- Social Mobilizer
- Software Project Manager
- WAN Specialist
- The BISP website, www.bisp.gov.pk, has an online application form.
- Applicants that meet the criteria should apply online within 15 days.
- Applications for Advertisement No. 1 should be sent online via email to [email protected]
- Candidates can also send their applications to [email protected] via email.
- Click Here to fill out the Online Application Form or for further information. https://www.bisp.gov.pk/
- Candidates may send their applications to Director HR (HQ & Policy), Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Room No. 221, F-Block.