Punjab Board of Revenue Jobs September 2022 (BOR) Download Application Form Online. Board of Revenue Punjab has been announce multi number of jobs on (Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022) You can join as (post name below) Interested candidates who want to apply for this job and any other branch of (Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs September 2022 ) should be check and read eligibility criteria from or official website. Application are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of punjab people for requirement through education testing & Evaluation Against the following regular post in Department.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022 Online Apply
|Organization||Board of Revenue BOR Punjab|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Education Requirements||Literate to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||98+|
|The Last Date||13-10-2022|
Vacant Post Name:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Senior Quality Assurance||16 Years Education||01|
|2.||System Network Administrator||16 Years Education||97|
Board of Revenue, Govemment of the Punjab, intends to seek seek services of following individuals for its development project titled “lnstitutional Restructuring and Automation of Tax I Revenue Collection in Punjab (to achieve the objectives of PRIDE Programme)” on contract basis for a limited time period:
- The candidates having domicile from Punjab are eligible to apply.
- All above project posts are purely temporary, on contract basis, under the Contract
Appointment Policy, 2004, for a limited period.
- The selectee would have no right of regularization of his contract whatsoever.
- The decision of the Authority shall be final and would not be challenged in any court of law.
- Competent Authority may accept or reject any application / process of recruitment at any stage, without assigning any reason.
- A project based lump sum salary package shall be admissible for these posts &
selectee shall have no right to claim usual allowances, as defined against other regular/ contract posts.
- The application must be accompanied by attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, copy of CNIC, two passport size latest pictures, domicile certificate and other relevant documents.
- Candidates from the public sector organization can apply through proper channel along with NOC from their respective department.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/ interview.
- Applications must reach the office of the Secretary (Taxes) Project Director,
“Institutional Restructuring and Automation of Tax / Revenue Collection in Punjab (to Achieve the Objectives of PRIDE Programme)”, Board of Revenue, Punjab, Old Anarkali Road, Lahore upto 13th October, 2022, through registered mail.
- Incomplete applications and received after given time peri d shall not be entertained at all.