The Chief Minister of Punjab Usman Buzdar recently announced the paid internship for the media graduate candidates. Through the internship, 500 graduates will get the training for two years. However, they will also get a monthly stipend of Rs 20,000/-. For this internship, the government of Punjab has announced a budget of 6 Crore rupees.
CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program 2021-22
- Posted on: 29th August 2021
- Location: Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: Fresh Graduates
- Last Date: September 12, 2021
- Company: Directorate General Public Relations DGPR Punjab
- Address: CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program, DGPR, Lahore
Media Graduates Internships
The degree passing date between 01 June 2019 to 31 July 2021. The up-and-comers should hold a decent scholastic record. Least 3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA is needed to apply for the Media Graduates Internship program.
- Students/Graduates from all over the Punjab are eligible for this program.
- There’s a restriction for passing year and date. Year and date of the degree passing should be between 01 June 2019 to 31 July 2021.
- All the interested candidates must have good academic record in order to get more chances of selection.
- A minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA is required to apply for Media Graduates Internship program in 04 CGPA grading system.
- There’s no age restriction for this program. So students from any age group can apply.
- Both males and females can apply for CM Punjab Internship Program.
- 10% quota is reserved for the Children of Journalists.
- 50% seats are reserved for Female candidates.
cm Punjab media graduate internship program 2021
How to Apply ?
- invites applications online through the webs of the Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab.
- The Online Application Forms can be filled Click below.
- Only eligible individuals are requested to forward their applications before (12th September 2021).
- Only online applications will be considered for the employment process.