The FPSC Public Service Public Notice regarding the 2023 CSS Competitive Examination for Central Services Superior Written has been announced on the FPSC Official Page. css 2023 fpsc registration
Written Competitive Exam 2023 Registration | Apply online at FPSC
- To apply online, apply well before November 14, 2022. File a hard copy of the online application form with the required documents.
- The written part of the CSS Written Exam-2023 will be held on February 1, 2023.
- The exam will be held in 19 cities.
- The deadline for determining the eligibility of a candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile, etc. is December 31, 2022.
Application Procedure for CSS 2023:
Deposit examination fee of Rs 2,200/- before 14th November 2022 at the nearest government. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under Chief Account “CO2101-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt) via challan form available on the website.
Download CSS Challan Template:
Submit the online application to the FPSC until November 14, 2022 available on the FPSC website. Choose elective topics in terms of Annex 1 of the 2019 CSS CE Rules. Choose your exam center carefully. Subsequent changes to electives and exam center will not be permitted.
Download the challenge template
A signed hard copy of the online application along with the original treasury receipt and certified copies of Matric, Intermediate Certificate, Graduation Certificate, Degrees, CNIC, Domicile, etc., and four photographs must arrive at the FPSC before November 24, 2022. If you arrive Hard copy/documents to FPSC after 24th November 2022 will not be accepted and the nomination will be rejected.
– ads –
What is the age limit for CSS 2022?
- The minimum age for a candidate applying for the CSS exam is 21 to 30 years old.