The Pakistan Medical Commission, after taking the duhs mdcat test for medical and dental college admission, will announce the result on November 22, 2022, at 11:30 pm. The applicant who is from different counties appeared on the MDCAT. The majority of students passed the test, while some of them need help passing it. However, only some students are not satisfied with their DUHS MDCAT scores. They expected high scores but unfortunately got low scores. For this purpose, Pakistan Medical Commission PMC has introduced the 2022 Paper Re-Examination Form.
MDCAT Result Result Online 2022
This form has been uploaded specifically for those who disagree with the current outcome. Therefore, PMC initiates this initiative. Students can submit a re-examination form from November 23, 2022 to November 27, 2022 (within 5 days). Students will also have to pay a re-examination fee for their DUHS MDCAT re-examination results. Now students appearing in any of the mdcat universities will fill the screening form by following the steps mentioned below. For more details, keep scrolling.
How to Apply for DUHS MDCAT Rechecking 2022 Marks
- Bond candidates can apply for MDCAT re-examination by visiting the official DUHS website.
- Submit the online application and prescribed online challan fee of 2000/- at the nearest HBL bank/branch.
- The applicant must go to the CNIC and click on the Submit Next button.
- Next, select your paper code, upload your carbon copy pdf file, and click the next button.
- Download and print the challan fee and deposit it at the nearest branch of Habib Bank Limited.
If you have any questions about duhs mdcat re-examination form 2022, you can contact our team of experts using the comments section of this website.