Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2022-23 Latest Advertisement dated around 21The tenth December 2022 Express Tribune Newspaper invites applications for the vacancy of Election Officer (BS-17) in Islamabad, Pakistan. BA, MA, BA, BA, MA, LLB. Election Commission of Pakistan ECP latest government administration jobs etc can be applied upto 20The tenth January 2023. Read the full information online to know how to apply for Election Commission of Pakistan Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Job Opportunities.
Pakistan Election Commission Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|posted on:||21street December 2022|
|location:||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Type of the job:||Government of Pakistan|
|last date:||20The tenth January 2023|
|gender:||Male and female|
|organisation:||Election Commission of Pakistan Election Commission of Pakistan ECP|
|Tabuk:||mail box. 1418 GPO Islamabad|
|father no||Job name||Eligible||Number of seats|
|1.||Elections Officer (BS-17)||BA/BA/B.Com||11|
- MA/MA (Second Class)
- BA/BA/B.Com (Hons)
- Law graduate
- BA/BA (Second Class) with 2 years experience
Applications from Pakistani Nationals as per the description are invited to fill the vacancies listed below:-
- Applicants can apply through ECP’s online recruitment system by visiting the link www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 30 days of the advertisement being printed in the newspaper.
- Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in paper forms, otherwise candidates will be deemed ineligible.
- A hard copy of the application in the following specified format with CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and a recent passport size photo must be delivered to PO Box No. 1418 within 30 days of this advert being posted on
- The address is clearly stated below with the name of the job being requested on the envelope.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be accepted to appear for the test/interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process for the announced job in whole or in part.
- Test/interview stations will be determined according to the number of candidates.
- The applicant is responsible for serving anywhere in the country where this post(s) is located.
- The age limit may also be relaxed under the Rules for Initial Appointment to Civilian Positions (Reducing the Age Limit), 1993.
Deputy Director (Estt-II) PO BOX. 1418 GPO Islamabad.
Elections Officer (BS-17) Salary:
Election Officer Salary in Pakistan Election Officer (BS-17) Their minimum basic salary is Rs. 45,070 and the maximum basic wage and salary is Rs. 113,470 and these EO Officers get an annual raise of Rs 3,420 each year