Good News for the candidates who are looking for the Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2021 as Inspector (BS-16) inland revenue. fpsc jobs 2021 advertisement august 2021 apply online pdf.
FBR Inspector (BS-16) inland revenue jobs 2021
|Published Date||01 August 2021 Sunday|
|Department||Federal Board of Revenue FBR|
|Last Date to Apply||16 August 2021 Monday|
|Newspaper Name||The News|
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector (BS-16)
|Qualification:||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects ‘OR’B.Sc. Engineering in any specialty|
|Physical Standards:||For Male Candidates: Height 5′-6″, Chest 32″-33.5″
For Female Candidates: Height 5′-2″
|Age Limit:||20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit i.e 20-33 Years|
|Quota:||Open Merit = 37, Punjab = 240, Sindh (R)= 58, Sindh(U)=38, KP =58, BALOCHISTAN = 30, GBFATA = 21, AJK = 10|
|Place of posting||Any where in Pakistan|
|Apply online||CLICK HERE|
Four Hundred and Nighty-Two 492 Vacancies Inspector inland revenue (BS-16), has announced in through Federal public services commission.
How To Apply for FBR Inspector Jobs 2021:
- Candidates meeting criteria are welcome to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site www.getinfopk.com
RECRUITMENT AGAINST 492 POSTS OF INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUE
(BS-16) THROUGH FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (FPSC).
Job Descriptions / Duties:
(i) Recovery out of arrears/current demand.
(ii) Conducting inquiries & submitting reports.
(iii) Conducting internal & external survey within jurisdiction.
(iv) Ensuring accuracy of demand registers.
For Apply Online: Click Here Download Challan Form: Click Here
Inspector (BS-16) salary in Pakistan
The salary of Inspector (BS-16 is around Rs.45,000/- per month plus government residence at place of duty. The performance allowances will including after 6 month, then salary reach 60000+ plus
Syllabus and Exam:
FPSC has given following syllabus:
- Objective Type Test (MCQ) 100
- Part-I English = 20 marks
- Grammar usage, Sentence structuring
- Part-II General Intelligence (IQ) Test = 80 marks
- Basic Arithmetic
- Current Affairs
- Pakistan Affairs & Islamic Studies
- Everyday / General Science
- (Equal weightage for each topic at Part-II)