Monday , December 5 2022

FIA inspector investigation past papers pdf download (book) syllabus fpsc 2022

In here, Federal Investigation Agency fia inspector investigation (BS-16) past papers pdf download (book) syllabus fpsc 2022. fia inspector investigation past papers pdf download.

FIA Inspector Investigation past Papers PDF (Book) Syllabus FPSC 2022 Download

Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has declared 149 job vacancies in the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for Inspector Investigation Officer. FPSC was announced Inspector Investigation job vacancies in FIA on December 2021 in all across the Pakistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh and Baluchistan province. To appoint on such post, candidates must have to appear and clear the written (screening) test. That’s why the interested candidates, who want to clear the written test for BS-16 post, finding FPSC Inspector Investigation previous past Papers and Syllabus. For the applied candidate’s convenience, we are providing the PDF past pares, syllabus, and roll no slip information here. So, you can easily download previous past papers and all notes in PDF format from this page and get prepare yourself before the written test.

FPSC FIA Inspector Investigation PDF past Papers & Syllabus 2022 Download

FPSC 149 jobs vacancies for Inspector Investigation has declared under the advertisement of 10/2021. The written test will be held From 24 july To 29 July 2022. And now the candidates are preparing the written test so, you can easily check and download the FPSC past papers and Syllabus from this page. FPSC past Papers and Books available here in PDF Format for the Inspector Investigation (BS-16) posts in FIA Department for test guidelines.

You can download the previous past papers and books that are available in PDF. Keep in mind, the Syllabus that we have provided here for you get from the official FPSC website. So, the candidates can follow such syllabus without any query.  The written test consists of 100 Marks, which base on MCQs Type Questions. In the written test, 20% MCQ are Grammer base and remaining 80% base on General Intelligence Questions.

FIA Inspector Investigation Syllabus 2022

Part 1 English 20 Marks

Synonym, antonym, Grammar usage, Sentence Structure, correct spelling (Spelling missing) Vocabulary or correct sentence.

Part 2 General Intelligence 80 Marks

Basic Mathe quiz Arithmetic Mcqs. Here you will prepare the arithmetic operations for real numbers are addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

  • Current Affairs 20 MCQs
  • UNO (Organization)
  • Country Capitals & Currency Sea, River
  • Current World Leaders
  • World Ambassadors to Pakistan
  • Current Foreign Ministers
  • Geography quiz
  • General Knowledge
  • Pakistan Affairs and Islamic Studies 20 MCQs
  • History Of Pakistan Movement (1857)
  • Conditional History of Pakistan
  • Presidents and Prime Ministers of Pakistan since 1947.
  • General knowledge of Pakistan
  • Geography of Pakistan
  • Geography of Pakistan
  • Pakistan Constitutional Amendments 1973
  • Pakistan General Information MCQs
  • Introduction to Islam
  • Human Rights & Status of Woman in Islam.
  • Civilization and Culture:
  • Governance in Islam.
  • Islamic Code of Life.
  • Every Day/ General Science 20 MCQs

Here you will prepare the Everyday General Science Questions from Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Atmospheric Studies.

fia inspector investigation past papers

Check Also

FIA test date 2021 Download roll no slip for physicals test

FIA test preparation book pdf / Past papers syllabus and past papers solved pdf download. …

Leave a Reply