Jobs in Fisheries Department Punjab Jobs 2021 that published in Daily Jang newspaper on 19th November 2021. The posts of Fisheries Research Assistant/Assistant Warden Fisheries (BS-15), Stenographer (BS-15), Junior Clerk (BS-11), and Supervisor (BS-06) in Fisheries Department Punjab, Lahore. Interested candidates can apply before 06-12-2021.
Candidates with an Intermediate (FSc/F.A), BSc, or BS degree are encouraged to apply. In addition, applicants must meet the skill requirements, which include a suitable diploma and a fast typing speed. From the advertisement, candidates might learn about the requirements for the desired position. On a contract basis, the appointment will be made. Candidates of a Punjabi ancestry are encouraged to apply.
|Company:||Punjab Fisheries Department|
|Last Date:||December 06, 2021|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang newspaper|
|Address:||Director General Fisheries Punjab, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Fisheries Research Assistant/Assistant Warden Fisheries (BS-15)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Stenographer (BS-15)
- Supervisor (BS-06)
- Applicants should send their applications to the appropriate offices.
- The application must be received by December 6, 2021.
- Applicants are requested to forward applications through postal services.
- Applicants who work for the government are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must complete all required documents and offer accurate information.