The Federal Public Service Commission has announced the Central Special Service (CSS) exam schedule. Special CSS exams will begin on May 4, 2023. FPSC has announced that special CSS exam will be conducted after approval by the Federal Government. As per the notification, candidates from all other provinces except Gilgit-Baltistan can participate in the examinations. The committee will only conduct a special CSS once and has announced the full registration schedule. Candidates who failed the previous three attempts will be given an additional fourth attempt to appear for the special examination.
CSS 2022 Private Exam Application Deadline
The purpose of the special CSS exam is to fill the vacancies that have been filled by the CSS exam for many years. For CSS Special, registration will start in December 2022. But to inform the candidates, FPSC has issued advance notice, thus eligible candidates can prepare. Below are the full details and tentative schedule for the private CSS exam. Candidates belonging to minorities and former Federally Administered Tribal Areas can take the exam. A special competitive exam is being held due to the fact that some seats remain vacant.
It is in the best interest of applicants to observe the guidelines provided here. Be aware of closing times.
|CSS Exams Private MPT Registration||December 10-26, 2022|
|MPT procedure and answer keys||January 31, 2023|
|MPT result||February 15, 2023|
|Written announcement of your CSS exam||February 19, 2023|
|Online applications of MPT qualifications||19 February 2023 to 05 March 2023|
|Submit hard copies with documentation of MPT Qualifiers||Until March 15, 2023|
CSS Special Written Exam May 04, 2023
CSS 2023 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- FPSC has also announced the deadline for determining student eligibility by age. The December 31, 2022 deadline will determine eligibility by age.
- Male, female and disabled candidates can appear for the examination.
- The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 30 years old as of the final date i.e. 31-12-2022.
- Candidate must possess at least Second Class in a Bachelor’s degree.
- In the categories mentioned in Rule 2 of the CSS 2022 Rules, a two-year mitigation in the maximum age limit may be granted, but only if the documentary requirements are met.
- An additional/fourth opportunity for a private competitive CSS exam will be accepted.
- A Screening Test (MPT) will be offered before the written test, which candidates are required to take.
A Preliminary Screening Test (MPT) based on MCQs will be taken prior to the CSS Special Exam 2023. Preliminary Screening Test (MPT) based on selected MCQs will be mandatory to appear in the CSS Specialized Written Central Competitive Examination.
CSS 2023 Exam Application Procedure
– ads –
Interested candidates can apply online for the CSS 2023 examination from November to December 2022. After submitting the online application, submit the online form and the hard copy of the documents according to the procedure mentioned in Rule 7 of the CSS 2022 Rules.