Those applicants who are desirous to get admission in LLB that is a 5 year undergraduate degree programme from a HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector institutes, universities and valid colleges, The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting Law Admission Test (LAT) for those in compliance with directions of the honorable supreme court vide its order dated March 6, 2018 and judgment dated August 31, 2018.
Law Admission Test (LAT) for 5 Year LLB Degree Program 2022
The duration of the LLB Law program is 5-years. The examination centers are available in Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Karachi, Multan and all big cities. The last date for submission of application form is 15th November 2021. The admission test will be held on 30th January 2022. After the success in LAW test, you will get admission in Private or Affiliated university and college.
HEC LAT test last date to apply 2022 online registration
LAT test, last date for online registration is 17th January, and test date is 30th January, 2022. The applicants can submit application online at HEC website, signup at etc.hec.gov.pk, login and apply online.
Who can apply for law admission test ?
- Those students who have passed HSSC or equivalent Grade 12 Education.
- Those students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent Grade 12 education and awaiting results.
You can get preparation for exams through law admission test past papers which are definitely available online.
HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) For LLB Degree Program 2022 Test Pattern and Syllabus
|Division of Questions||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay||15||200 words maximum|
|Personal Statement||10||200 words maximum|
|General Knowledge MCQs||20|
|Islamic Studies MCQs||10|
|MCQs Pak Studies||10|
|Math MCQs||05||Basic Math|
Date of Examination for LAT LLB 2022
- Date of test will be announced on HEC website www.hec.gov.pk and http://etc.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants who register through HEC online registration process will be able to download their roll number slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk and registered email address a week before the test date.
- Email/SMS will also be sent to registered applicants for test date, time and venue. While filling online application form, candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile number on which applicant wish to receive Roll Number Slip.
- Test Centre once selected will not be changed.
- A print of Roll Number Slip and Original CNIC will be required to enter the Test Centre on Test Day.
Details of Examination Centers For LAT Test 2022
The test will be conducted in major cities. Applicants may select any Test/Examination center from the list available in application form.
How to Register for Law Admission Test HEC 2022
LAT test last date to apply 2022
The Deadline for Online Registration 17th January, 2021
Test Schedule FAQs:
|Q. When the LAT test is scheduled?|
|Ans: The test is schedules after the announcement of official advertisement.|
|Q. What is the time between the last to apply and test conduction?|
|Normally, after the last date to apply, test conducts within 15 to 20 days.|
|Q. What are the necessary documents for LAT test?|
|Candidate must bring the copy of CNIC and roll number slip.|
|Q. Is registration open for LAT test?|
|Yes, registration is open and last date to apply is 17 January 2022.|