Mostly Pakistanis want to go foreign countries for higher education. For interested candidates, Higher Education Commission announces many Overseas Scholarships for PhD, MS/M.Phil interested candidates. HEC offers Overseas Scholarships in selected countries for top ranking international universities. HEC Overseas scholarships are given for talented students in some selected filed while in Engineering Technology field, MS/M.Phil scholarships are provided. In HEC recognized top ranking international universities, these overseas scholarships will be given to the talented students for the spring secession 2022.
The interested candidates can apply for these scholarships through HEC official website link https://www.hec.gov.pk/. The last date of application submission is May 30, 2021. To apply for the HEC Overseas scholarships, the candidates have to clear HEC Aptitude test.
HEC Scholarships for PhD & MS 2021 in Overseas Universities:
Higher Education Commission is again offering scholarships for MS and PhD degrees 2021 in top ranking international universities. HEC offers scholarships in many fields for interested candidates who want to go abroad for higher studies. These scholarships are merit base that offers for talented students who got best marks in their educational career. The Overseas scholarships offer by HEC for all Pakistani students.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Overseas Scholarship 2021:
Here we provide eligibility criteria for the interested candidates before applying to HEC Overseas scholarships.
- All Pakistani/AJK national can apply for HEC scholarships in foreign countries
- MS/M.Phil/ME or equivalent degree must require for the scholarship of PhD degree
- The interested candidates must have at least graduation or 16 years education for MS/M.Phil scholarships in Engineering Technology field
- National Technology Council (NTC) must be required for HEC scholarships in international universities
- The applicants could have maximum one second division in the whole academic career
- The candidates must have minimum of 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 in the semester system or first division in the annual examination system
- To apply overseas HEC scholarships, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years for faculty members of Public Universities and also for the Public Sector R & D organizations employees that register with Pakistan Council for Science & Technology (PCST)
- For all other applying candidates, the maximum age should be 35 years
- The applicants must qualify in HAT test with 70% marks
How to Apply for HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021:
The most essential thing for the applying candidates is, “how to apply for HEC Overseas Scholarships?” here we provide a complete detail of applying procedure for the interested candidates.
- Applicants can apply for HEC scholarships in top ranking foreign universities through online application submission procedure via HEC e-portal eportal.hec.gov.pk
- You must have to upload original online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of Rs 500. This fee will refer as an application processing fee in favor of DG Finance
- Applicants can deposit an application fee in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad Pakistan, and Account Number 1742-79001334-01 by any bank branch.
The Deadline date of the application submission is May 30, 2021.