Removing a Google account of your phone is an easy process step by step How to remove google account. Some phone users added multiple Google accounts on their mobile/Android device, but having no clue on how to remove Google account without factory reset.
I even have registered numerous Google accounts and logged them in on my cell/Android device, now I need to keep one but delete the others, the way to erase them
Now, let’s try to figure out how to remove Gmail account from your Android phone without factory reset via the following steps:
How to remove google account from mobile
- Go to Settings> Accounts> Google
- Tap Accounts or Users & Accounts/ If so, then tap on one Gmail account. It should take you to a SYNC SETTINGS page where you’re supposed to be able to remove an account.
- elect the Gmail account you want to remove. If there are multiple with the same email address, select the one that has the Gmail logo.
- Tap Remove Account.
- Confirm with a tap on Remove Account again.
Remove an account from your phone / mobile
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & money owed.
- Tap the account you need to cast off. Remove account.
- If that is the only Google Account at the smartphone, you’ll need to go into your smartphone’s sample, PIN, or password for security