Jobs in Institute of Southern Punjab ISP Multan, Punjab Jobs 2021 which is published in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The posts for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. Jobs are available for Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Lecturers, Deputy Director QEC, Social Media Manager, Social Media Coordinator, Web Developer, Cyber Security Analyst, and Network Manager in Institute of Southern Punjab ISP Multan. Interested candidates can apply before 27-11-2021.
English, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Education, Law, Mass Communication, Psychology, Economics, Math, Statistics, Urdu, Islamic Studies, Fine Arts, and Fashion Design all require teaching faculty.
Candidates for these positions must have good background qualifications in the corresponding discipline, such as a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, M.Phil., or Ph.D. Applicants must have prior expertise in the field of study.
|Company:||Institute of Southern Punjab|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||November 27, 2021|
|Job Location:||Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, M.Phil, Master, Ph.D|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Address:||Deputy Director HR, Institute of Southern Punjab, 9 KM, Bosan Road, Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Assistant Professors
- Associate Professors
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Deputy Director QEC
- Network Manager
- Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media Manager
- Web Developer
- Individuals interested in applying may send their CVs to [email protected] via email.
- Along with the CVs, you should also attach scanned copies of the papers.
- Candidates from the Southern Punjab region would be given preference.
- Salary will be determined by relevant experience and qualifications.
- The deadline for CV submissions has been set for November 27th, 2021.
- Visit the ISP website at www.isb.edu.pk for further details.