join Pak army 148 pma long course online registration 2021. Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer through 148 PMA Long Course 2021. Pakistan Army As 2nd Lieutenant. www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
pak army pma long course 148 online registration 2021
Pak Army: Pakistan Army is hunting for a group of cadets for the 148 long course leading to a commission after 2 years of training at the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA).
This opportunity allows the applicants to join the Army as a commissioned officer (2nd Lieutenant). Interested candidates can easily apply with the smooth admission policy by applying on the official website or visiting the nearest Registration Center of the Pakistan Army.
The admissions have started on the 17 of April and the last date to apply is 17 May 2021. This 2-year PMA Long Course at Pakistan Army is geared for the applicants to learn at an accelerated pace and serve the country.
Below is the details of the eligibility requirements and the recruitment process.
Salary / scale:
The pay scale of 2nd Lieutenant is BPS 17grade in the Pakistan Army scal and rank:
Eligibility Criteria For PMA 148
|Sr. No||Education||Age||Age relaxation|
|1.||Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 Years||Relatable for three months both in upper and lower age limits|
|2.||Graduates (2 years graduation) and serving PN/PAF Personnel||17-23 Years||No Age relaxation|
|3.||Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS/BA (Hon)/ BBA/BPA)||17-24 Years||No Age relaxation|
|4.||Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 Years||No Age relaxation|
The applicant must be unmarried. Married serving personnel of the armed forces over 20 years of age are also eligible.
Pakistani citizens and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit Balitstan. Candidates holding dual nationality can also apply but will have to surrender their dual nationality on final selection.
- Minimum Height: 5’4 (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per the Body Mass Index
Marks – FA / FSc / Equivalent
- Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA/BSc, BA/BSc (Hons) and BBA/BPA, with 50% Marks in FA/FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
Relaxation of Marks
- FA/FSc. 55% number for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas include Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker, Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, Area of Cholistan Desert, District Rajanpur, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Dingarh and Mojgarh of Punjab. Besides being domicile holder, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas.
- Serving Army Soldiers having 50% Marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Verification of marksheet/certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised marksheets/certificates of matric/intermediate/BA/BSc must get a verification certificate signed by secretary/controller examination of concerned board/university.
- A level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by Inter Board of Chairman Committee (IBCC). However, all the candidates who have passed A level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board of Chairman Committee (IBCC).
- Twice rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB).
- Twice screened out by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB).
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in General Headquarter/Navel Headquarter/Air Headquarter Selection Board.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from government services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a court of law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB). Declared unfit by any armed forces hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board. However, Pakistan Air Force candidates who become medical unfit for flying but fit for ground branches can undergo routine medical examination as normal candidates if they are desirous to join other arms.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C Appeal Medical Board (AMB) cannot be requested.
- Withdrawn from any bonded armed forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn/discharged/resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed forces officers academy/training Institution on any ground.
- Tempering of academic certificates/forgery/concealment to get undue advantage will render to applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in armed forces
Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure:
Interested and eligibility candidates can register either through internet online or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:
- Registration through internet (Online registration): A candidate can register on the website (link given above). The date and time of the test will be intimated on the individual’s have e-mail account. Candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned and will pay registration fee on the day of test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs): The candidates may report at nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) for registration/allotment of roll no along with necessary documents and registration fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Documents Required At Army Selection And Recruitment Centers:
- Original certificate/detailed marks sheet of matric/FA/FSc/equivalent.
- Computerised National Identity Card for 18 years and above or computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian’s computerised National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 3 x Passport size coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/ Class- 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as one photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) are also required for “Repeater Candidates”
- Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
Schedule Of Registration:
Registration and Preliminary Tests will held as per following schedule:
|Registration||17 April 2021 to 17 May 2021 (including Saturday and Sunday)|
Over the course of time time there was a need to revise preliminary test which led to the revision of the weightages of written/intelligence test, physical tests and interview.
From 148 Long Course onwards, module based selection for Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) will be carried out, for which a module is being developed at Personnel Administration Directorate. Following will be including in the initial test with weightages assigned in the module:-
- Written/ Intelligence
- Medical Examination
- Physical Test
- Interview by National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier
Verbal Test, Nonverbal Test, General Knowledge, Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical/ medical tests and interviews at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCS).
- Initial Medical Checkups
- Cholesterol Level
- Blood Pressure
Physical Tests: The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection
Following criteria has been set for all candidates:
- 1.6 km Run – 8 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7.4″ x 7.4″ and 4 deep
Candidates clearing written, medical and physical test will be finally interviewed by National Security and War Course qualified brigadier (preferably commander).
Each candidate will be given marks out of 20.
A candidate securing less than 10 marks will be considered failure and will not be given Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) form. Following guidelines are given for conduct of interview:
- Expression and confidence
- Adequate Knowledge about current affairs
- Adequate knowledge about Geo and Pak Studies
- Overall outlook
- Extra curricular activities include sports and hobbies
- Any other aspect as deemed appropriate by the Panel
Pakistan Nationals Residing Abroad
- Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects.
- The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing for issuance of application forms. The will submit their application forms along with connected documents through Pakistani embassies by January 20, 2021.
- A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director General Personnel Administration, Personnel Administration Directorate, General Headquarters Rawalpindi will be attached with the application form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the application forms so that call up notice for Inter Services Selection Board Tests/Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address.
- No travelling allowance will be admissible for travelling to and from Pakistan
Passing all events as per above table are mandatory for each candidate. A candidate failing in any 1xevent will be considered as Physical Test (PT) failure and will not be given Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) form.
Further Selection Procedure:
Candidates who are selected by Amy Selection and Recruitment Centers (ASSRCS) will be called for inter Service Selection Board (issb) Tests Medical examination of Inter Service Selection Board (1558) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH). The final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of candidates performance.