Jobs in Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Peshawar Jobs 2021 – MTI Jobs 2021 which was published today in Daily Express newspaper on 18th November 2021. The posts for Manager Pharmacy, Manager Quality Improvement & Patient Safety, Assistant Anesthetist, Public Relations Officer, Software Engineer, Associate PACs Administrator, Associate LIS Administrator, Associate System Administrator, Associate Database Administrator, Data Analyst, Graphic Associate Web Developer, Graphics Designer, Medical Gas Assistant, Supply Chain Assistant, and Security Guard in Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Peshawar. Interested candidates can apply before 01-12-2021.
Retired military personnel, Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science), M.Com, Intermediate, Diploma in Graphic Designing, Master’s Degree (Business Administration, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Business Studies), MS, Pharm D, and MBBS qualified candidates are sought for these positions.
|Company:||Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, MBBS, MS, Pharm Ds|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express newspaper|
|Address:||Chairman, Board of Governors, Medical Teaching Institution, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
- Assistant Anesthetist
- Associate Database Administrator
- Associate LIS Administrator
- Associate PACs Administrator
- Associate System Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Graphic Associate Web Developer
- Graphics Designer
- Manager Pharmacy
- Manager Quality Improvement & Patient Safety
- Medical Gas Assistant
- Public Relations Officer
- Security Guard
- Software Engineer
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Individuals interested in applying should read the advertisement for details on the application process and eligibility requirements.
- Both advertisements have application forms available on the KTH official website, www.kth.gov.pk.
- Candidates can walk into the interview with a completed application form and all required documentation.
- Click here to obtain the Application Form. http://www.kth.gov.pk/