KPK Police invites the applications the latest jobs for Constable via ETEA in various Districts on 10 April, 2022. The KPK Police advertised the following vacant vacancies as mentioned below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these job.
kpk police constable jobs 2022 application form
|Posted Date:||10 April, 2022|
Vacancies name with scale:
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1.||Constable (BPS-07) (Male/Females)||6948+|
Age limit: 18 to 25 Years and 18 to 30 for only Ex FATA areas
Height: For Males: 5′-7″ , For Females: 5′-1″
Chest: 33×34 1/2 (Only for Males)
Domicile: KPK (Merged Districts)
* 1.6 KM in 07 minutes for Males
* 1 KM in 09 minutes for Females
* 1 KM in 09 minutes for Males and Females of Ex FATA areas and Minorities
How To Apply
- All Interested candidates can first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit the Rs. 650/- test fee in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage.
- If payment is not verified, the candidate shall be rejected.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy ), having the bank desired stamp with yourself, and do not share it with anyone else.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. slips from the website.
- Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/ converted mobile numbers.
- Test date, time & venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate call letter Will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal/ courier means.
- The last date to apply is April 30, 2022.
Online Application Form for Recruitment of Constable (BPS-7) in KP Police Department 2022
KPK Police Advertisement
KPK Police constable Salary (BS-07) approximately Rs 35,000.00/= starting, their minimum basic salary is Rs. 10990 and their maximum basic pay & salary is Rs. 29290 and these constable are getting an annual increment of amount Rs 610 in every year.
A person working as a constable (BS-05) in police department typically normally earns around 35,000 PKR per month. This is the average monthly salary including house Rent ceiling, Honorarium, and other Allowance & benefits.