Board of Revenue (Punjab government) invites applications from highly qualified, motivated, experienced and professional candidates for the vacant positions of Junior Director (Technical), Programme (Operational), Software Engineer, Sr. Database Administrator, Sr. Quality Assurance, System Support Engineer, System Network Administrator, Programme Officer, and Naib Qasid.
govt jobs in board of revenue department Punjab
|Posted on:||15th December 2021|
|News paper||Daily Nawaiwaqt|
|Education:||Literate, Intermediate and Master|
|Last Date:||December 31, 2021|
|Department:||Revenue Department Punjab|
|Address:||Secretary (Taxes)/Project Director, Board of Revenue, Punjab, Old Anar Kali Road, Lahore|
|Job Alerts / Join us||Install / DOWNLOAD|
- Dak Runner
- Joint Director – Technical
- Naib Qasid
- Program Manager – Operations
- Program Officer
- Software Engineer
- Sr Database Administrator
- Sr Quality Assurance
- System Support Engineer
- System/Network Administrator
How to Apply
- Applicants must be submitted by courier services by December 31, 2021, with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, a copy of CNIC, two passport-size pictures, and other required papers.
- If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application.
- Your applications will be sent to the Board of Revenue, Old Anarkali Road, Lahore, Secretary (Taxes)/Project Director, Institutional Restructuring & Automation of Tax/Revenue Collection in Punjab.
Board of Revenue, Government of the Punjab intends to seek the services of following individuals , for its development project titled “Institutional Restructuring and Automation of Tax/Revenue Collection in Punjab (to Achieve the Objectives of PRIDE Programme)” on contract basis for a limited time period: –