Meezan Bank Limited has announced a new job opportunity for fresh and experienced candidates in all cities of Pakistan for the years 2022. Meezan Bank Jobs (Branch Service Officer (Cashier) 2023, Call Center Administrator, Assistant Product Manager – Islamic Credit Cards, Assistant Relationship Manager, Customer Manager Complaints Unit and Service Quality Consultant) 2022 for new candidates. If you are looking for banking jobs, this is an excellent opportunity from Pakistan’s largest Islamic scale bank. No professional experience is required to apply.
Meezan Bank Jobs 2022 Online Apply via meezanbank.com
|Jobs site||Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar|
|date of publication||2022-11-25|
|education||Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees|
|Type of the job||full time|
- Branch Services Officer (Treasurer) 2023
- Call center officer
- Assistant Product Manager – Islamic Credit Cards
- Relationship Assistant Manager
- Customer Complaints Unit Manager
- Service quality advisor
Meezan Bank Limited, Pakistan’s leading Islamic commercial bank, operating with a network of 940+ branches in 300+ cities across the country, is seeking applications from individuals who meet the following criteria:
Total positions: 35+
- Graduation from a HEC recognized university/college after 14 years of education
- Age limit: 26 years or less as of December 31, 2022 (28 years for Hafiz Al-Quran and person with different abilities).
Compensation and benefits:
- standing position
- Market competitive salary
- Training on the job and in the classroom
- Annual increase and bonus based on performance
- Zero percent auto financing facility
- savings account
- Home financing facility at subsidized rates
- Health and life takaful coverage and much more.
Location: All over Pakistan
Deadline date: 05 December 2022
– ads –
Total positions: 35+
- To provide outstanding customer service 24/7 over the phone.
- Fulfill customer banking requests, answering or escalating customer inquiries and complaints related to products and services.
- Maintain a strong channel of communication through continuous coordination with the national branches and head office departments.
note People with knowledge of Islamic banking will be preferred.
Excellent communication skills, excellent customer service skills, able to work under pressure and good interpersonal skills.