The Ministry of Housing and Works (MOHW) Islamabad Pakistan is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Steno Clerk, LDC, UDC, Assistant and Deputy Qaseed as per the 18th November 2022 advert published in Express Newspaper. Elementary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, etc. Educational qualification will be preferred.
Ministry of Housing and Works Jobs 2022 | njp.gov.pk
|Announcement date||November 17, 2022|
|organisation:||Ministry of Housing and Works|
|Jobs site||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|age limit||18 to 30 years old|
|required education||Matric, Intermediate, BA, Graduate, MA.|
|Type of the job||Full-time|
|last date:||November 30, 2022|
|Tabuk:||Department Officer (Admn-I), Ministry of Housing and Works, Room No. 233, Block B, Amanat Pak, Islamabad|
Name of vacancies:
|father no||Job name||Eligible||Number of seats|
|6.||Vice Brigade (BS-01)||primary||01|
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals with the required qualifications, experience, housing/quota and age to fill moving positions in the Ministry of Housing and Works (Main).
Announcing official jobs
How to apply?
- father no. From 01 to 05 Interested candidates should submit their applications online at www.njp.gov.pk if they meet the basic requirements.
- The nominees for S.no. 06 The application form can be accessed at www.mohw.gov.pk and downloaded before being mailed to Department Officer (Admn-I), Ministry of Housing and Works, Room No. 233, Block B, Amanat Pak, Islamabad.
- The department has the authority to contact applicants for exams or interviews anywhere.
- The responsible party reserves the right to fill any of the vacancies mentioned above.
- There will not be any TA or DA to come to the examination/interview.
- The last date to apply online for Ministry of Housing and Works jobs is 1st December 2022.