Jobs in Ministry of Planning and Development Jobs 2021 – Planning Commission of Pakistan PC Jobs 2021 from the Daily Jang newspaper on 11th November 2021. The posts for Planning, Development & Special Initiatives is looking to hire Project Director, Deputy Project Director, Procurement Specialist/Contract Specialist, IT Expert, Public Policy Expert, Coordinator Afghan Projects, Senior IT Programmer, Accountant cum Admin Officer, IT Assistant, Computer Operator, Key Punch Operator, Security Guard, Naib Qasid, Consultant, Steno-Typist (BPS-14), and Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) in Ministry of Planning and Development Jobs, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 25-11-2021.
The Planning Commission Jobs/PC Jobs 2021 are open to applicants from all around Pakistan. Applicants with an Islamabad address will be eligible for the Punjab Quota.
The posting provides precise criteria for each position, which are available to those who are interested. Individuals with expertise in Computer Science, Economics, Political Science, Project Management, Public Administration, Public Policy, Procurement, or Contract Management with skills such as Literate, Matric Pass, Intermediate (F.A, FSc, I.Com), Bachelor’s Degree (BCS, BIT, BSc, B.Com), and Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Political Science, Project Management, Public Administration, Public Policy, Procurement, or Contract Management could apply for these jobs.
|Company:||Punjab Public Private Partnership Authority|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang newspaper|
|Address:||Section Officer HRM-V, Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives, Room No. 119, First Floor, P-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Accountant cum Admin Officer
- Computer Operator
- Coordinator Afghan Projects
- Deputy Project Director
- IT Assistant
- IT Expert
- Key Punch Operator
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid
- Procurement Specialist/Contract Specialist
- Project Director
- Public Policy Expert
- Security Guard
- Senior IT Programmer
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Apply online for Advertisement No. 1 at www.pc.gov.pk/web/career or by clicking here.
- The candidate format can be found in the job advertisement.
- Candidates should submit their details in the approved format, together with all documents required, including certified copies of their CNIC and recent pictures.
- Your application should be sent to Section Officer HRM-V, Ministry of Development, Development & Special Initiatives, Room No. 119, First Floor, P-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, within 15 days.