Jobs in Ministry of Planning and Development Jobs 2021 – Planning Commission of Pakistan PC Jobs 2021 from the Daily Jang newspaper on 17th November 2021. The posts for Project Engineer, Audit & Accounts Officer, Project Director, Deputy Project Director, Procurement Specialist/Contract Specialist, IT Expert, Public Policy Expert, Coordinator Afghan Projects, Senior IT Programmer, Accountant cum Admin Officer, IT Assistant, Computer Operator, Key Punch Operator, Security Guard, Naib Qasid, Consultant, Steno-Typist (BPS-14), and Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) in Ministry of Planning and Development Jobs, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 01-12-2021.
These Planning Commission Jobs/PC Jobs 2021 are open to candidates from all around Pakistan. Candidates with an Islamabad address will be considered for the Punjab Quota.
The posting provides precise criteria for each position, which are available to those who are interested. Individuals with experience in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Political Science, Project Management, Public Administration, Public Policy, Procurement, or Contract Management with qualifications such as Literate, Matric Pass, Intermediate (F.A, FSc, I.Com), Bachelor’s Degree (BCS, BIT, BSc, B.Com), and Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Political Science, Project Management, Public Administration, Public Policy, Procurement, or Contract Management may apply for these
|Company:||Punjab Public Private Partnership Authority|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||December 01, 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang newspaper|
|Address:||Section Officer HRM-V, Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives, Room No. 119, First Floor, P-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Accountant cum Admin Officer
- Audit & Accounts Officer
- Computer Operator
- Coordinator Afghan Projects
- Deputy Project Director
- IT Assistant
- IT Expert
- Key Punch Operator
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid
- Procurement Specialist/Contract Specialist
- Project Director
- Project Engineer
- Public Policy Expert
- Security Guard
- Senior IT Programmer
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Eligible candidates can apply for Advertisement No. 1 at www.pc.gov.pk/web/career or by clicking here.
- The application format can be found in the job advertisement.
- Applicants should submit their information in the approved format, together with all required documents, including attested copies of their CNIC and recent pictures.
- Your applications should be sent to Section Officer HRM-V, Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives, Room No. 119,
- First Floor, P-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, within 15 days.