Jobs Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Jobs 2021 from the Daily The Nation Newspaper on 11th October 2021. The posts of Establishment of Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Cell. Jobs are opening for Deputy Chief Contract Management, Assistant Chief Legal, Assistant Chief Appraisal, Assistant Chief Implementation, Assistant Chief M&E, Software Developer, Junior Programmer, Research Officer, Communication Officer, Data Processing Officer, Content Writer, Graphic Designer, Social Media Operator, Photographer/Video Editor, Driver, and Naib Qasid in the ministry of Science and Technology MOST, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 14-11-2021.
Middle Pass, Bachelor’s/Degree Master’s (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mass Communication, Journalism, Computer Engineering, Economics, Project Management, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Law, Applied Science, Political Sciences, International Relations) and relevant field experience are required for the majority of these jobs.
The recruitment notice provided below contains thorough qualification information for candidates. If nominated for a project position, government employees must resign from their current position before being appointed.
- Assistant Chief Appraisal
- Assistant Chief Implementation
- Assistant Chief Legal
- Assistant Chief M&E
- Communication Officer
- Content Writer
- Data Processing Officer
- Deputy Chief Contract Management
- Graphic Designer
- Junior Programmer
- Naib Qasid
- Photographer/Video Editor
- Research Officer
- Social Media Operator
- Software Developer
- To begin, go to the Must website at www.most.gov.pk and download the Application Form.
- You may submit this application to the Account Officer (DB), Ministry of Science and Technology, 1 Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- All necessary information and certified copies of supportive papers must be included in the application.
- Your submissions must be delivered to the Account Officer within 15 days, and they must be complete in every way.
- Click here to download the Terms of Reference and Application Forms. http://most.gov.pk