Jobs in Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2021 – MOWR Jobs – Download Application Form Mowr.gov.pk. which publish in the Daily The Nation newspaper. The posts of Assistant (BPS-15), Steno-Typist (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-11), and Naib Qasid (BPS-01) in the Ministry of Water Resources, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 06-12-2021.
Candidates who are interested in these positions should visit the Ministry of Water Resources MOWR website at www.mowr.gov.pk to obtain the Eligibility Criteria and Application Form. Candidates that meet the qualifications for the position may apply in the format provided or download the Application Form.
|Company:||Ministry of Water Resources MOWR|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||December 06, 2021|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Newspaper:||Daily The Nation newspaper|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admn-I), Ministry of Water Resources, 6 Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Download application forms from the Ministry of Water Resources website at www.mowr.gov.pk or by clicking here. http://mowr.gov.pk/
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one position must submit separate applications for each position.
- Candidates should send their applications to Section Officer (Admn-I), Ministry of Water Resources, 6 Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1,
- Islamabad, along with their CVs and recent pictures.
- Before the 6th of December 2021, the completed application form with correct information and documentation must be delivered to the stated address.
- On the right corner of the envelope, write the name of the position you’re applying for.
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be accepted.
- The competent authority has the right to cancel the recruitment procedure in part or in its entirety at any time and for any reason.
- Applicants who have previously worked for the government must apply through the correct channels and provide a departmental
- NOC/Experience certificate with their application.