Jobs in National Database & Registration Authority NADRA Islamabad, Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan which is published in the Daily Mashriq newspaper. The posts of Superintendent (Head Clerk) in National Database & Registration Authority, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 23-11-2021.
The NADRA Headquarters in Islamabad is looking for a Superintendent (Head Clerk). Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply. This position is available on a contract valid for a period of one year (extendable if required). Candidates who meet the post’s eligibility requirements can submit by following the instructions. These Nadra Jobs are available to Pakistanis from all around the country.
Minimum Requirements: At the very least, the applicants must have completed Matriculation.
Qualified Clerk Supervision Course/Office Management Course (B+ grade preferable).
Maximum Age: 45 years old, with a 5-year age relaxation based on government regulations.
(Ex-Army, PAF/Navy JCO Subedar Major/Subedar/Naib Subedar) Experience: Minimum 10 years experience supervising clerical staff (ex-Army, PAF/Navy JCO Subedar Major/Subedar/Naib Subedar)
- Superintendent (Head Clerk)
- Within 15 days of the publication of this announcement, interested candidates should submit their application along with a CV containing their Full Name, Father Name, Location, CNIC, Domicile, Education, Experience, Mailing Address, Mobile/Landline Numbers, and Date of Birth.
- Management retains the right to approve or reject any application for any reason.
- Fake documents and fraudulent information might disqualify candidates at any point during the recruitment/selection process.
- The job will be filled on the basis of merit.