NAB Islamabad Jobs 2021 Advertisement. National Accountability Bureau NAB requires the services of qualified individuals to fill the latest vacant positions. Opportunity is available to become part of National Accountability Bureau NAB ‘s professional team. Interested candidates should submit an Online Job Application Form available at their official website (www.nab.gov.pk) by or before September 27, 2021.
National Accountability Bureau NAB Islamabad Jobs 2021
Applicants should submit their Detail CV, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Educational Credentials, and Experience Certificates while applying for the jobs. All the applicants must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
Interested applicants can submit their credentials for the opportunities of (Junior Expert- II Intelligence, Assistant Junior Expert- I Intelligence, Assistant Junior Expert- I Transport and Assistant Junior Expert- III Security). You can apply free of hands if you have the ability to fill the degrees/qualifications such as ( Bachelor/ Master ).
NAB Islamabad Jobs 2021 Details:
|Posted Date:||11 September 2021|
|Organization:||National Accountability Bureau NAB|
|salary:||17,000 to 85,000|
|Address:||NAB, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||September 27, 2021.|
Posts name :
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Junior Expert- II Intelligence||Ex-Army Officer||02|
|2.||Assistant Junior Expert- I Intelligence||Ex-Army Officer||04|
|3.||Assistant Junior Expert- I Transport||Ex-Army Officer||01|
|4.||Assistant Junior Expert- III Security||Ex-Army Officer||01|
How to Apply
- a) Experience Educational Qualification shall be counted / examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- b) Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/ interview, after scrutiny of applications.
- c) Candidates with additional qualification / experience can be preferred.
- d) Hiring will be governed by the terms of services hiring contract.
- e) Candidates possessing dual / foreign nationality are not eligible to apply,
- f) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- g) Final selection will be subject to Security Clearance.
- h) The monthly fee is taxable as per Federal Govt. policy.
- i) The number of positions can be increased/ decreased at the time of final selection.
- j) The services period is extendable as per performance evaluation requirement basis.
- k) If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate application is required to be submitted.
- i) Name of the post applied should be written boldly on the top right corner of envelope.
- m) Applications on given format (without copies of academic/ experience certificate(s)) should reach the undersigned through post by 27 September, 2021, before closing hours.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
- Incomplete or late applications shall not be considered.
- The last date for the application submission is 23rd sept, 2021.
Company Postal Address: National Accountability Bureau NAB, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad
Company Telephone: 051-9216881
Company Official Website: www.nab.gov.pk
all latest govt jobs : CLCIK HERE
National Accountability Bureau invites applications from only Pakistani Nationals for hiring of Services of Experts under Section 28(1) of National Accountability Ordinance-1999, for its HQ Islamabad/ Regional Offices on monthly fee payment basis for a period of one year as per criteria given below:-
National Accountability Bureau NAB Islamabad Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Address” (ZAHEER AHMAD) Deputy Director (Rect & TCS) NAB Headquarters Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat. G-5/1. Islamabad.