Jobs in National Skills University NSU Islamabad Jobs 2021. which is published in the Daily Express newspaper on 24th Oct 2021. The posts for Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, and Lecturers for Information Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Medical Lab Technology, Mechanical Lab Technology, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering in National Skills University NSU Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 11-10-2021.
Non-teaching workers such as Treasurer, Project Director/Coordinator, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Controller, Deputy Treasurer, Assistant Director, Assistant System/Network Engineer, Web Developer, Office Assistant, IT Technicians, Lab Technicians, Attendant, and Mali are being hired by the NSU. For teaching faculty jobs, the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC standards shall be followed, which can be accessed on the HEC website at www.hec.gov.pk. Interested applicants must go to the given website to learn regarding the eligibility requirements. Candidates with Matriculation, DAE, BSc, BCS, B.E, Master’s Degree, M.Com, and MBA with relevant work experience may apply for other positions. The advertisement contains detailed eligibility requirements for non-teaching jobs
|Company:||National Skills University|
|Last Date:||November 11, 2021|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Literate, Master, Matric, MBA, MS, Ph.D|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express newspaper|
|Address:||Registrar, National Skills University, Faiz Ahmed Road, H-8/1, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Professors
- Assistant System/Network Engineer
- Associate Professors
- Deputy Controller
- Deputy Registrar
- Deputy Treasurer
- IT Technicians
- Lab Technicians
- Office Assistant
- Project Director/Coordinator
- Web Developer
- The Application Form and Challan Forms can be downloaded from the NSU website www.nsu.edu.pk. Instead, you must click here.
- Within 20 days following the issuance of this notice in the press, applications with all documents required must be submitted by the Registrar, National Skills University, Faiz Ahmed Road, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Candidates for teaching jobs should also send their CVs to [email protected] via email.