Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) Jobs 2023 Internship Program under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The deadline for submitting the application form is Friday 10y February 2023.
ogdcl training 2023 application online
||Oil and Gas Development Company
- Petrol Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- electrical engineering
- electronic Engineering
- civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- MA/BS/BE (Geological Engineering)
- MA/BS/BE (Geology)
- MA/BS/BE (Environmental Science)
- MSc / PS / PE (Computer)
- MA/BS/BE (Software)
- MA/BS/BE (Communications)
- MA/BS/BE (Geophysics)
- MBA/BBA (Hons) Supply Chain Management
- MBA/BA (Hons) Human Resources
- MBA / BBA (Hons) in Marketing
- CMA / ACCA / M.Com / MBA (Finance) / BBA Hon. (finance)
||Bachelor of Engineering in Petroleum chemicals, electricity and electronics, mechanics and civil mechatronics
||MA/BS/BE in Computer Environmental Sciences / Software / Telecommunications Geological Engineering / Geology Geophysics
||MBA/BBA (Hons) in HR / SCM / Marketing
||CMA / ACCA / M.Com / MBA (finance)/ BBA (presence) (finance)
interrupts: Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, AJK FATA, and Gilgit/Baltistan.
||Number of seats
Total seats _ 230
||580 + 10 service charge
How to apply for jobs at OGDCL?
- Interested candidates can apply online via www.nts.org.pk
- Fees can only be paid through 1-Link 1-Bill Participating Banks / ATM / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking / EasyPaisa / JazzCash / TCS Express Counters by downloading the fee challan / deposit slip.
- Send a copy of the filled application form online to NTS Headquarters (OGDCL Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad on or before the last date.
- The last date to apply for OGDCL jobs is February 10, 2023.
- Candidates who have already benefited from an internship opportunity (under the CSR program) at OGDCL will not be eligible.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have a domicile in areas where OGDCL oil and gas fields are located.
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 40,000/- (Forty thousand rupees only).
- Written examination will be conducted by NTS to register trainees in full on merit.
- Interns will be issued certificates upon successful completion traning time
- No job will be offered and the trainees will be released upon completion of the training period.
- In the event of any false/false information contained in the application form, the nomination will be disqualified at any stage during/after the registration of the detainee(s).
- The Company may suspend the process at any stage without giving any reason.