Pakistan Air Force provides salaries to the officers as their required ranks / badges. Here we provide complete detail of Pakistan air force ranks and salary. PAF started with 2,332 personnel, 24 Tempest fighter-bombs for the country protection, 16 Hawker Typhoons, fighters, 2 Aircrafts, and 12 North American Trainers. The officers who serve their duties in Pakistan Air Force are Air Chief Marshal, Air Marshal, Air vice Marshal, Air Commando, Group Captain, Wing Commander, Squadron Leader, Flight Lieutenant, Flying Officer, Pilot Officer, and others.
Pakistan air force ranks and salary
Pakistan Air Force divides their officers into three rank categories such as Officers, Junior Commissioned and Non-Commissioned Officers rank.
Here is the First rank officers list who divided in 5 stars with 10-7 NATO code:
- Here is the First rank officers list who divided in 5 stars with 10-7 NATO code:
Now here is the Junior Commissioned Officer’s rank category with 6-1 NATO code:
- Group Captain Officer has a grade rank of 0-6. His NATO code is OF-6
- Wing Commander’s rank is 0-5 and has OF-5 NTO code
- Squadron Leader’s rank is 0-4 and has OF-4 NTO code
- Flight Lieutenant has a grade rank of 0-3. His NATO code is OF03
- Flying Officer’s grade rank is 0-2
- Pilot Officer’s grade rank is 0-1 with junior post in the Pakistan Air Force.
- Chief Warrant Officer also has junior post in the Pakistan Air Force
Now here is the Non-Commissioned Officers rank list:
- Corporal Technician
- Junior Technician
- Senior Aircraftman
- Leading Aircraftman
The all above ranks are divided in three categories as per Pakistan Air Force.
Pakistan Air Force Officer’s Salaries:
Pakistan Air Force provides different salaries to their officers according to the grade ranks. As, we mentioned three grade ranks in Pakistan Air Force sector. PAF gives salaries to their officers as required rank.
- To 1st rank officers, PAF provides estimated salary is PKR. 100,000.
- To the 2nd rank officers who are Junior Commissioned PAF provides estimated salary is PKR. 40.000 to 10,0000.
To the 3rd rank Non-Commissioned Officers Pakistan Air Force gives PKR. 20.000 to 50,000 salaries as their rank base.
Salary Of Aero Trades In Pakistan Air Force and job description of Aero Trades. we will also discuss about “What is Aero Trader?” ” What is the salary of airmen in PAF?”.
Education required for Aero Trader is Matric class with 60% percent marks with physics, mathematics, and chemistry.
- They go for their trade training Kohat, Karachi, and Peshawar.
- Aero support training during is 12 to 24 months.
- Salary package in training is 17000 to 20000.
- After complete training salary is increment, according to their trade and training period.
. The role of Aero Trades in PAF can be seen in nuclear and intercontinental missile system.
Interested candidate are eligibly for paf jobs 2021, or want to join Pakistan air force online registration. Non-Commissioned Officers jobs & Commissioned Officers.
paf salary in Pakistan, flying officer, aerotrade, aeronautical engineer, paf pilot, Education Instructor, PF and DI, Firefighter and MTD salary and rank
FAQ Pakistan Air force jobs online registration
Q- What is the age limit for induction of Aerotrades?
Q- What is the educational criteria for induction in Provost trade?
- Answer: 55% aggregate matric marks with science and 45% marks in English subject.
Q- What is the educational criteria for induction of GC and MTD trades?
- Answer: 50% aggregate matric marks with science and 45% marks in English subject.
Q- What is the age limit for induction of Provost and GC and Music trades?