Job vacancies for Pakistan Coast Guard for the provinces given below. The eligibility criteria, qualifications and all other details of the vacancies are given below. Eligible candidates can apply.
Pak Coast Guard Jobs 2022 November
Pakistan Coast Guard Sipahi (Public Service) GD Jobs 2022 Registration Online. Pakistan Coast Guard announced the new jobs on November 20, 2022, in Daily Express. Eligible candidates who can apply for the following positions are Sepoy General Duty, Teacher, Carpenter, Moochi, and Health Worker. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for these positions before the last date. The last date is 01 December 2022.
|Last updated||November 19, 2022|
|Department Name:||Pakistan Coast Guard|
|Number of posts||multi + post|
|Job Location:||Karachi, Sindh Pakistan|
|education:||Elementary | middle | Matrix|
|last date:||December 01, 2022|
|Daily job alert||Join us on Whatsapp|
|Follow on Facebook||Facebook page|
|father no||Publication name in scale||Eligible||vacant|
|01||Sipahi (General Service) (BS-05)||Matric (tenth pass)||247|
|03||Joiner (BS-01)||Elementary (experience)||03|
|04||Moochi (BS-01)||Elementary (experience)||08|
|05||Santoor Factor (BS-01)||Elementary (experience)||31|
How to apply for registration online
- Initial registration for recruitment will be conducted at Pakistan Coast Guard Korangi Post No. 1/2 2 Karachi on November 28 to December 1, 2022.
- Out of total GD posts, 19 jobs are reserved for Sportsman GD (only for those belonging to Punjab province), so those who have experience in the following sports category, report to Pakistan Coast Guard Korangi Training Center No. 1/2 2 for registration and test on given dates .
- At the Place of Employment, interested candidates must be present for registration and preliminary examination by 0730 hours. Preliminary registration can be done by visiting the Coast Guard website at www.pakistancoastguards.gov.pk and presenting your registration receipt on the date specified at the appropriate venue for the examination.
(1) Minimum height of 5 feet 6 inches
(2) Chest at least 32 inches plus a 2 inch extension
(3) The age limit is from 18 to 25 years.
Applicants are required to bring 2 certified copies of the following certificates and 6 passport size photographs which have been scanned prior to registration.
(a) Original certificates and academic degrees
(b) Computerized National Identity Card (NADRA)
(d) 6 copies of passport size photos
(e) Additional Qualification (Technical Course, Diploma, Experience Certificates, Driving License, etc.).
Announcing official jobs
|father no||sports||date of registration||Exam|
|01||football||November 28 to December 1, 2022||December 8 and 9, 2022|
|02||swimming||November 28 to December 1, 2022||December 8 and 9, 2022|
|03||Karate||November 28 to December 1, 2022||December 8 and 9, 2022|
|04||boxing||November 28 to December 1, 2022||December 8 and 9, 2022|
|05||hepatic||November 28 to December 1, 2022||December 8 and 9, 2022|
|06||athletics||November 28 to December 1, 2022||December 8 and 9, 2022|
|07||volleyball||November 28 to December 1, 2022||December 8 and 9, 2022|