Jobs in Patwari Jobs in Faisalabad, Jhang, Chiniot & Toba Tek Singh from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper. The posts of Patwari (BPS-09) in Revenue Department Faisalabad, Jhang, Chiniot & Toba Tek Singh, Punjab. Interested candidates can apply before 04-12-2021.
Patwari (BPS-09) positions are available with the Punjab Revenue Department in the above-mentioned Tehsils/Deputy Commissioner Offices. Applicants must be residents of the mentioned tehsils and have a residence in the concerned district.
The number of positions available in each Tehsil is given in the job announcement. This is a great opportunity for those looking for government jobs in Faisalabad, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh, and Chiniot.
Applicants must meet the qualifications and skills requirements for Patwari positions in order to be considered. At the very least, the incumbents must have Intermediate qualifications. Individuals with ICS qualifications will be given preference. This meeting will be scheduled on a regular basis.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25. The job requires a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Urdu. The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Minorities will be given a 15 percent quota. According to government regulations, 5-year general age relaxation in the upper age restriction will be granted. The maximum age limit will be determined based on the application due date.
- Patwari/Field Staff is the title of the position (BPS-09)
- 210 total posts
- Faisalabad, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh, and Chiniot are the places where they live.
- Intermediate, preferably ICS qualifications.
- Typing Speed: 40 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Urdu.
- 18 to 25 years old is the age limit.
- Relaxation of the Ages: 5 Years
If you meet the roles’ acceptance requirements, you should apply as soon as possible. The number of vacant roles may be raised or lowered depending on the needs of the AC Office in question. Applicants will not be paid a TA/DA for the enrollment procedure.
Candidates who are presently employed by the government but wish to be considered for this position must get a No Objection Certificate from their existing employers. Candidates from Rawalpindi should apply for Patwari Jobs in Rawalpindi.
- Patwari / Field Staff (BPS-09)
- Candidates who meet the qualifications must submit their applications to the relevant Assistant Commissioner Office.
- Their applications must be delivered to their AC Office by December 4th, 2021, with attested copies of supporting papers.
- Applications must be mailed using a registered mail service.
- Handwritten applications will not be considered.