If you have passed GCSE or Intermediate Examination in the year 2022 (annually) and you belong to any minority religion, you can apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund’s Minority Quota Education Scholarship.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 | Special Quota Scholarship (Apply Now)
|organisation:||Punjab education stop|
|degree:||Intermediate, undergraduate, master’s|
|Scholarship Type:||As needed|
|Registration deadline:||31street March 2023|
- Minority Quota Scholarship for Intermediate and Graduate Students 2022-23
- The Intermediate and Secondary Education Authority or the Federal Council for Intermediate and Secondary Education organized the 2022 (annual) examination for bagrut / intermediate students who obtained at least (60%) marks.
- It is located within the province of Punjab only.
- Students of federal government/registered private institutions are eligible to apply. Enrolled in a full-time (regular) registered educational institution at the intermediate level or graduation 2022.
- Total monthly income of parents is Rs 35,000 or less. Grade 4 – Children of government employees in grade 1 (1st to 4th) are exempt from the monthly income requirement of Rs 35,000 (if the source of income is salary only). Children of civilians who were killed in terrorist attacks are exempt from the income requirement.
Eligible students can apply online at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaRegistration In the event that false information or an incomplete application is submitted, the application will be rejected and the applicant will not be allowed to take any action. Submit your minority religion certificate for verification.
Students who have passed the examination under (PBTE/TEVTA) are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students from other provinces including ICT, AJK are also not eligible to apply. Male and female Students are not eligible to apply.