The Applications are open to apply for the Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Internship Program 2021. PM Youth Internship Program collaborated with PepsiCo to bring amazing career opportunity for Youth students in marketing, finance, food technology, law, engineering, Public Administration & business with a 10,000 Rs stipend. Youth Internship Program Apply Online Registration
Prime Minister Youth Internship Program Apply Online Registration
- Under Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme the Inter-Provincial Coordination Ministry, understudies will be put in government services, divisions, Provincial Departments, Industries, Banks, Corporations, and different Public and Private Institutions for one year and they will be paid payment of Rs.10,000 each month. This plan has required People with 16 years of schooling or having a recognition after Matric or FSc. Age equivalent to or under 25 years is qualified to apply.
- The public authority of Pakistan has declared for new applicants chances of the entry-level position under its Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme. PM Youth Training Scheme is a chance for the educated jobless young people, everything being equal, and areas including Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory.
kamyab Jawan Online Internship Program for Youth
Core Objective of Youth Internship Program
- Aimed at preparing the educated young people of Pakistan through temporary jobs in private and public area workplaces.
PM Youth Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- 16 years HEC perceived degree or same.
- Diploma of 3 years after Matric/FSc.
- Madrassah graduates are likewise qualified to apply.
- 50% of Marks or 2.5 CGPA in conclusive degree/recognition is the base limit for the selection of candidates.
- The age limit is as long as 25 years.
- There is as long as 30 years age limit recommended for the FATA Balochistan and South Punjab too.
- Pakistani Nationality
- There is no gender-based discrimination in this program. Females are encouraged to apply.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
• PM Youth Training Scheme is Prevailing all over Pakistan.
PM Youth Internship Program Stipend
PM Youth Training Scheme compensation will be Rs.10,000 each month for a year.
Number of Interns
• PM Youth Training Scheme will oblige 15000 qualified internees in this youth program scheme.
• Focal focuses on every private and public official will be answerable for assuring persuasive utilization of the internees.
Areas of Training
PM Youth Training Scheme covers all driving private area firms/bodies and development area associations, administrative, commonplace and district government workplaces including instructive foundations will be offered administrations of the internees.
Allotment of Interns
Under PM Youth Training Scheme the distribution of internees will be made as per the NFC grant and FPSC’s recruitment for commonplace/local shares for every one of the three years. The choice of Interns will be according to their residence however can be put in start outside of their residence area dependent on the candidate’s profile. PM Youth Training Scheme means to work for the young generation who are facing numerous hurdles and issues in earning their livelihood in this competitive modern era.
Interested and willing candidates who meet the said standards need to apply online by visiting the sitewww.pmyts.nip.gov.pk.
Last Date to Submit Applications through Online
The last date to apply to the Prime minister youth internship program is 17 May 2021 (17-5-2021). So, grasp this golden opportunity and register yourself as soon as possible because the seats are limited, and the candidates will be registered on the First Come First serve base.