Punjab Public Service Commission announces that it is following 627 candidates for appointment to 127 positions (including 06 minority quota positions and 06 special persons quota positions) for Chemistry Lecturer (Female) (BS-17) on regular basis in Upper Punjab Approved Temporarily on the Department of Education to interview the result of a written test that was conducted on 10-16-2022.
PPSC Chemistry Lecturer Result 2022
The call letters for the interview will be uploaded on the ppsc website as per the approved schedule. Candidates will also be informed through SMS and Email. Candidates, if found qualified at the time of interview, will be interviewed in accordance with the Duly notified Advertisement Terms and Rules of Service. It will be mandatory for candidates to bring original academic certificates and relevant documents at the time of interview as they will be notified through ppsc website, sms and email shortly.
How to Check PPSC Lecturer Result 2022
- Open the official ppsc.gop.pk website or open the link below
- Find result tab from PPSC official website home page
- Select Detail Marks for Candidates/Written Test Result option
- Enter your CNIC number
- Enter code no
- Select the name of the post in question
- Click the search button and the result will immediately appear in front of you
- If you forgot your ticket number, reset your ticket by entering your Matriculation Class results credentials.
PPSC contact information
|PBX:||042-99202752, 042-99202761, 042-99202769|
|Tabuk||LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore.|