PPSC Jobs Advertisement is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Director Civil Engineering, Assistant Director Mechanical Engineering, Assistant Director Environmental Engineering, Intelligence Officer, Agriculture Officer, Senior Registrar, Senior Engineer, Programmer and Research Assistant. PPSC always hires applications online through its Online Job Portal https://www.ppsc.gop.pk. Interested applicants can get information through its online job portal regarding application submission, challan forms, opened positions, and recruitment procedures. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Express Newspaper on 09 October 2021.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2021 – New PPSC Jobs
|Posted Date||09 October 2021|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education||MBBS, MSc, Bachelor, Intermediate|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Newspaper||The Nation and Express|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Address||PPSC, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore|
|Last Date||25 October 2021|
Jobs in Government of Punjab Departments:
- Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department
- Punjab Land Record Authority PLRA
- Agriculture Department
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- VIP Flight Fix, S&GAD
- Women Development Department
- Communication & Works C&W Department
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Director Civil Engineering||Bachelors||13|
|2.||Assistant Director Mechanical Engineering||Bachelors||06|
|3.||Assistant Director Environmental Engineering||Bachelors||01|
|4.||Intelligence Officer||Ex Army Officer||12|
How To Apply For PPSC Jobs:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Visit the official website to fill online form www.ppsc.gop.pk ‘or’ click below to download challan form.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.600/- as an application fee for one paper written test and Rs. 1000/- for competitive examinations under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Candidates are essentially required to mention their e-mail address in their Online Application Form.
- Special persons are not required to deposit an application fee
- The last date to apply is October 25, 2021.
All latest govt jobs in Pakistan: CLICK HERE
Download Challan Form