PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 (BPS-17) 3500+ Vacancies Government of Punjab decides to fill new lecturers’ vacancies in all Punjab govt colleges (male and females). The recruitment process through the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC official web (www.ppsc.gop.pk), we will provide you complete information about PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 eligibility criteria and application submission apply process here.
PPSC lecturer jobs 2021
Education Commission Notification about the Upcoming Lecturer Jobs BPS 17 was issued on June 1 in which it is likewise stated that the PPSC should recruit teachers to fill the teaching jobs in the government sector colleges.
PPSC Lecturer vacancy details
|Sr.No||Subjects||Open Merit||Mionroity Quota 5%||Disable Quata 3%||Total Posts|
|13||Health and Physical Education||143||8||05||156|
Master’s Degree (MA or MSc) (at least Second Division) in the relevant subject or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum age limit 21 Years
- Maximum age limit 28 Years
How to apply for PPSC Lecturer jobs?
- interested candidates should apply online by fulfilling all eligibility criteria by HEC mention at official website of PPSC. http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
- The lectures recruitment procedure through PPSC and official advertisement form announced soon.
- Education (qualifications) and experience count will be calculated according to the application deadline.
- Preference will be given to candidates with higher or additional education and experience.
- No TA / DA will be acceptable for any candidate to test/interviews
- Only those candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview and all candidates selected for the lecturer interview will be required to bring original documents.