Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif announced the date of the laptop program (new phase) for qualified students. In this new phase – 4 and 5, the Higher Education Commission will distribute 200,000 laptops free of charge under Prime Minster’s Laptop Scheme 2022 – 2023 to public sector universities and degree-granting institutions.
The new phase of the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme starts from November 2022. Therefore, this post describes the criteria and rules of how to get free laptop from Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif. All students must enroll themselves in this new phase of free notebooks.
The new phase of the Young Prime Minister’s plan for laptop 2022:
As of the resource data from HEC, the first phase of free laptops had begun and at that point the Prime Minister decided to distribute about 100,000 laptops in each government sector. Now the government has taken a decision to distribute about 200,000 laptops for free to complete the 500,000 laptops target in 4 years. First, PM laptops were only distributed in public sector universities but now; Public colleges and technical colleges have participated in this laptop scheme to facilitate eligible students.
PM (New Phase) Online Registration for Laptop Planner
New PM laptop scheme announced for eligible students for 2second abbreviation Stage. The registration process for this 2022-2023 laptop scheme starts from November 2022 and you can apply on 10The tenth January 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for the Premier Laptop Plan:
The eligibility criterion for the Premier Laptop Scheme is mentioned here. Students can read this before applying.
- Students must obtain 50% marks in high school, intermediate, graduate or master’s degrees
- Students must have a 50% mark in the last academic year when applying for the PM Laptop Scheme
- Laptop planner is not part of remote learning institutions
The above standard is collected from reliable sources. This is why candidates who meet these criteria will apply for the new phase of the Prime Minister’s Laptop Project.
– ads –
Online Enrollment Eligibility for the Prime Minister’s Free Laptop Program
At the time of initiation, when the free laptop system was introduced, only PhD and Masters students were applied to this programme. But now SSC, HSSC and Graduation candidates who meet these criteria can apply for this laptop scheme. High school students can apply for this program through the university. Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) and Virtual University students can also apply for this program.
The new phase laptop planner general guidelines are more valuable for students to apply for PM laptop planner for free. Students who wish to apply for this new stage planner that will provide free laptops should follow the steps outlined below. After following these steps, students can easily submit their applications.
- First of all, students have to visit the official link www.pmlns.hec.gov.pk
- Once students have registered it themselves, check the status of your current application through the Application Status tab
- Then you have to check the list of eligible universities that are eligible for PM Laptop Scheme through the tab “Eligible Universities”
- If your university qualifies for the PM Laptop Scheme, you must submit your information to get a free laptop
- Students must enter their CNIC number, mobile phone number and email address to register. In order to provide incorrect information, your registration will be cancelled
- Then, to search for the name of the university contact person and contact information for PM Laptop Scheme, you can visit the tab “Search Focal Person”
Apply for a laptop
If students face any difficulty or ask any question related to the PM Laptop Scheme, they should visit the “FAQs” tab for frequently asked questions. If they face any complications in receiving SMS when applying for PM Laptop Scheme, they can register their complaints at [email protected]. Students of occupied Kashmir can register their complaints on [email protected].
Students must enter their valid mobile phone number with their complaint.
Stay tuned for the latest updates regarding new government schemes, results and many more things.