Government of Pakistan, Prime Minister’s Office Islamabad invites applications through latest announcement in newspaper dated 20The tenth December 2022 to pursue vacancies in Islamabad, Pakistan. Job Title: Assistant (BPS-15), Stenographer (BPS-14), Upper Section Clerk (BPS-11), Lower Section Clerk (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), Despatch Rider (BS-04) and Deputy Poem (BPS-01).
Prime Minister’s Office Islamabad Jobs 2022 Application form
|date of publication:||20The tenth December 2022|
|organisation:||Prime Minister’s office|
|education wanted:||Primary, Matric, Inter, BA and MA.|
|salary:||35,000 to 95,000|
|Type of the job:||government|
|gender:||Both male and female|
|Apply through:||Order online from|
|Application deadline:||09The tenth January, 2023|
|father no||Job name||Eligible||Number of seats|
|2.||Steno Stamp (BPS-14)||Average||06|
|3.||Upper Section Starter (BPS-11)||Average||03|
|4.||Lower Section Starter (BPS-09)||Matrix||01|
|6.||Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)||primary||01|
|7.||Deputy despatcher (BPS-01)||primary||07|
Applications are invited from mael/female candidates for appointment to the Board of Investment (BOL) Prime Minister’s Office, Islamabad having the required qualifications, domicile and age limit for the following Appointments:
General terms and conditions:
- Recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Employment Policy of the Incorporation Department of 0.MF53/2008-SP, dated 22.10.2014, 16.01.2015, as stated from time to time.
- The announcement is also available on Bol’s website www.invest.gov.pk/careers, PPRA website www.ppra.org.pk.
- Life mitigation will be granted pursuant to Section 0.M Incorporation Section 9/2/91-R-5 dated 11.28.2000 and clarification dated 06.24.2010.
- The regional quota, the disabled persons quota and the minority quota shall also be observed in accordance with the instructions of the Government issued from time to time.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply/compete for positions of merit along with the well-worn reserved quota.
- The Board of Investment reserves the right to increase/decrease any number of positions at any time, or to cancel the entire recruitment process without giving any reason.
- Those who are already in service should apply through the appropriate channel and submit the necessary NOC in due course.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet the test/interview eligibility criteria will be called.
- TADA will not be accepted for the test/interview.
How to Apply for PM Office Jobs?
- Application forms and deposit slips are available online at the Open Testing Service (OTS) website www.ots.org.pk.
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply online directly at the OTS website www.ots.org.pk within (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- The Open Testing Service shall not be liable for late receipt of an order sent by post or by any other courier service.
- After applying for the job(s), applicants are advised to regularly check OTS website www.ots.org.pk for important announcement (doing file number/written test schedule/result etc.) related to recruitment for the above positions.
- Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms together with the deposit slip online to: (Director Operations) Address: Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahrain Town PHASE -6 Islamabad.
- Contact Number: 051-111687222 Website: WWW.OTS.ORG.PK Email: [email protected] General Manager (Admn) Board of Investment.