PTS Sindh Police Written Test roll number slip 2021 download Sukkur Region 386. Sindh police written test slip sukkur region.
PTS Sindh Police Written Test roll no slip download 2021
The Sindh Police Department announced Constable (BPS-05), Lady Police Constable (BPS-05) & Driver Constable (BPS-05) Jobs for districts of Hyderabad Region through Pakistan Testing Service (PTS). PTS Sindh Police Constable, Lady Constable & Driver Constable Sukkur Region Jobs were announced few month ago.
A candidate who have eligible for written Test of Sindh Police Constable, Lady Constable & Driver Constable Jobs of Sukkur Region can download PTS roll number slip 2021.
PTS Written test Sindh Police is held on 26th, august 2021. All the candidates who appeared in Written Test can check PTS result from here.
- Police Constable (BPS-05)
- Lady Police Constable (BPS-05)
- Driver Police Constable (BPS-05)
How to Download written test roll no slip SPD-SR-IV 386
- The easy method to download Police Department of Sindh Sukkur region vacancies roll no slip of PTS is through identity card number (CNIC).
- Entering id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test center.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- After your slip is displayed. You can download as well as take the print.
PTS Test Roll No Slip, physical test, written test slip, result answer key, and interview merit list.
Sindh police, sukkur region 386, written screenings roll number download: Click Here
written screening test criteria for the post of constable / lady constable and driver constable (BS-05) in Sindh police through Pakistan Testing Services (PTS).
Written test syllabus :
|Constable/Lady Constable (BS-05)||Driver Constable (BS-05)|
|Sr.||Subject course contents:||Subject course contents:|
|01||English Language||General Awareness|
|02||General Awareness||Mathematics & Science|
|03||Mathematics & Science||Reasoning aptitude|
|04||Reasoning aptitude||Driving / skills|
|05||Urdu / Sindhi Language||Traffic rules / Sign / Symbols|
For interview merit is expected 40% marks in written test. Driver Police Constable (BPS-05), Police Constable (BPS-05) and Lady Police Constable (BPS-05).