New Punjab Forensic Science Agency has announced 2022 Jobs Online Application for Males and Females. Applications are invited to apply for the PFSA 2022 positions online. Applicants can view and read Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2022 advertisement in PDF format. Applicants can apply online for Punjab Criminal Science Agency Jobs in October 2022.
Forensic Science Agency Jobs in Punjab 2022
|date of publication:||October 17 2022|
|organisation:||Punjab Forensic Science Agency|
|education:||Learner, Elementary, Intermediate, Matric, Intermediate and Bachelor|
|salary:||From 25000 to 75000|
|Tabuk:||Old Multan Road, Behind Toyota Ravi Motors, Thukar Niaz Baig Lahore.|
Job vacancy name:
|father number||Job name||Eligible||Number of seats|
|2.||Junior Computer Operator (BS-12)||Average||08|
|4.||Security Guard (BS-04)||Matric||24|
|5.||Deputy Purpose (BS-01)||primary||08|
|6.||Gardener (BS-01)||cultured. learner||08|
|7.||sweeper (BS-01)||cultured. learner||08|
New applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates with domicile in Punjab for appointment on a contract basis until project completion for the following positions under the development scheme titled “Establishment of Evidence Receipt Units (ERU) at the Satellite Stations of Crime Scene Unit of Punjab Forensic Science Agency ( PFSA)”
Procedures for submitting application forms:
- All government employees must apply through the appropriate channels.
- Candidates are advised to submit their applications online through Punjab Job Portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and forward the online printed application with updated CV, two recent photographs and duly certified copies of degrees/certificates, experience certificates,
- CNIC, Domicile, No Objection Certificate (in case of government employee) to Administrative Department, Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. From Punjab, Old Multan Road, behind Toyota Ravi Motors, Thukar Niaz Baig, Lahore. An application that is incomplete in any way will be rejected. The correctness of the information is the sole responsibility of the candidate.
- The application deadline is October 31, 2022.
- Only the written test/interview date will be communicated to eligible/selected candidates.
- TA/DA candidates will not be accepted.
- Any discrepancy found in the candidate’s record at any stage will lead to the cancellation of the candidacy.