Jobs in The Punjab Government Urban Unit Jobs 2021 – Application Form www.urbanunit.gov.pk from the Daily The Nation Newspaper on 12th Nov 2021. The posts of Head of Human Capital Management, Senior Research Analyst Urban Policy, Senior Research Analyst Urban Planning, Research Associate Urban Policy, Research Associate Urban Planning, Research Associate Asset Mapping, Research Associate Environment, GIS Developer/Engineer, and Android Developer/Engineer in Government Urban Unit Jobs, Lahore. Interested candidates can apply before 29-11-2021.
The Urban Unit website, https://urbanunit.gov.pk/careers, provides eligibility requirements for professionals interested in applying for these positions. Applicants who meet the credentials, age limit, and expertise criteria are encouraged to submit an application. The required link contains detailed information about each post.
This is a project-based position. Government employees are also eligible to apply, however, they must provide a No Objection Certificate NOC from their respective departments. Without assigning any cause, the authority reserves the right to cancel, increase, or decrease the number of postings at any level. Applicants who show up for the test/interview will not be considered.
|Company:||The Urban Unit|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||November 29, 2021|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, Relevant Diploma|
|Newspaper:||Daily The Nation Newspaper|
|Address:||Head of Human Capital Management, The Urban Unit, 503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Android Developer/Engineer.
- GIS Developer/Engineer
- Head of Human Capital Management
- Research Associate Asset Mapping
- Research Associate Environment
- Research Associate Urban Planning
- Research Associate Urban Policy
- Senior Research Analyst – Urban Planning
- Senior Research Analyst Urban Policy
- All qualifying requirements and application procedures can be found at https://urbanunit.gov.pk/careers.
Individuals who meet the requirements may submit their applications by mail, together with a current CV, attested copies of their CNIC, passport-sized pictures, and educational and experience certifications.
- Any application or recruitment procedure may be rejected, accepted, or canceled by the organization at any moment.
- Only those who have been short-listed will be contacted for the next round of the recruitment process.
- Applicants should send their application to The Urban Unit, 503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore, or the Head of Human Capital Management,
- The Urban Unit, 503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.
Before the deadline, applications should be delivered to the department. https://urbanunit.gov.pk/careers