Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Sindh is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Director, Emergency Officer, Rescue Commander, Repair Expert, Maintenance Expert, Provincial Control Room Incharge, Call Centre Incharge, Rescue Officer, Safety Officer, Deputy Rescue Commander, Communication Officer, Liaison Officer, Shift Incharge, Logistics Maintenance Incharge, Store Incharge, Computer Telephone Wireless Operator, Electrical Technician, VHF Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, DERT, Rescuer, Office Assistant, Specialized Vehicle Operator, Rescue Driver, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver, Naib Qasid and Security Guard. Applications are invited from eligible motivated and dynamic candidates, domicile holders of Sindh, on a contract basis in Karachi, Hyderabad, & Larkana. The last date to get this job opportunity is October 23, 2021.
Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 Jobs 2021
|Posted Date||09 October 2021|
|No of Posts||464|
|Education||Master, Graduation, Bachelor, DAE, Matric, Middle|
|Address||SIBA Testing Services, Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur|
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|3.||Rescue & Safety Officer||07|
|4.||Control Room Incharge||07|
|6.||Computer Telephone Wireless Operator||57|
|8.||Emergency Medical Technician||86|
|11.||Specialized Vehicle Operator||23|
Assistant Directors/Emergency Officers/Rescue Commanders:
- Graduation or Masters in Disaster Management, or Structural or Civil (architectural) engineer or M.B.B.S having special operations to save helpless critical victims of emergencies & disasters.
Emergency Officer (Repair/Maintenance)/Expert:
- B.E (mechanical or electrical or electronics or mechatronics) registered with PEC, 3-5 years relevant experience in R&M of fleet vehicles shall be preferred.
Emergency Officer Provincial Control Room/Call Center In-charge:
- MCS or MS (11) or BCS (4 years) from recognized institute. Must be proficient in software development & their troubleshooting resolution, web development, and design with specialization in databases with 3 years relevant experience in running, the control room of emergency services.
Rescue & Safety Officers/Deputy Rescue Commanders:
- MSc (Environmental Sciences Or Psychology) or BS Qualifications with 3 Years Experience in the related field
Control Room Incharge/Communication & Liaison Officer:
- MCS or BS Computer Science (4 Years) and 5 Years Relevant Field Experience.
Shift Incharges/Logistics Maintenance Incharges:
- DAE and 3 Years Relevant Field Experience.
- B.Com or D.Com with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the same discipline.
Computer Telephone Wireless Operators:
- DAE with a typing speed of 60 to 90 words per minute.
- DAE with Relevant Field Experience.
Emergency Medical Technicians:
- FSc (Preferably Pre-Medical) with a paramedical Diploma or BS in allied health sciences.
- DAE (Chemical, Electronics, Minning, Mechanical, Civil).
- B.Com or DAE (Computer Science) (2nd Division) with a typing speed of a minimum of 60 words per minute.
Specialized Vehicle Operator:
- DAE in Auto or Mechanical (2nd Division)
Rescue Drivers LTV/HTV:
- Middle Pass applicants having LTV/HTV Driving License with 3 Years Driving Experience.
- Middle Pass having related experience in cleaning, cooking & serving meals. Preferably Literate.
- Ex-Army Personnel or Ex-Police with Minimum height of 5 feet 8 inches. Preferably Literate.
How To Apply For Rescue 1122 Jobs:
- Interested candidates may submit an online application at apply.sts.net.pk
- After submission of the online application candidates may download the system-generated challan of Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) and deposit it in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank Ltd.
- Candidates can apply for one post only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
All latest govt jobs in Pakistan: CLICK HERE