In here, detail of Pakistan navy sailor salary rank and uniform info. Join pak navy latest new sailor batch c-2021.
salary of Pak navy sailor
- Mariner is an individual who lives, works, or goes via sea. An example of a mariner is an individual serving in the naval force. One who follows the matter of exploring ships or different vessels one who comprehends the reasonable administration of boats one of the teams of a vessel a typical sailor.
- A mariner or a sailor is an individual who works onboard a watercraft as a feature of its group and may work in any of various fields that are identified with the activity and maintenance of a boat.
Ranks of a sailor in Pakistan Navy
A common deck crew for a ship includes
Chief Officer / Chief Mate
- Second Officer / Second Mate
- Third Officer / Third Mate
- Boatswain (unlicensed Petty Officer: Qualified member Deck Dept.)
- Able seamen (unlicensed qualified rating)
- Ordinary seamen (entry-level rating)
- Deck Cadet / unlicensed Trainee navigator / Midshipman
Sailor Salary in Pakistan Navy
The basic Salary of a sailor in the Pakistan in Navy is 24,500 PKR