Jobs in Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department Punjab Jobs 2021 is announced on 19th November 2021. The posts of Spoken English Instructor, Professional Cooking Instructor, Art & Craft Instructor, Gym Instructor, Assistant (BPS-16), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Warden (BPS-11), Attendant (BPS-01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Washerman (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01), Driver (BPS-04), and Attendant (BPS-01) in Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department Punjab, Lahore. Interested candidates can apply before 06-12-2021.
Literate, Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation positions are offered. Candidates who are interested in these positions can consult the advertisement for details on the required qualifications for the desired position. Males and females are both encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be in possession of the required diploma. Applicants for Clerk Jobs should have a typing speed of at least 25 words per minute. The selection process shall be guided by the Contract Appointment Recruitment Policy of 2002. Quotas for women, minorities, and disabled people are all observed.
The Allied Testing Services ATS will be used to hire Assistants, Junior Clerks, and Wardens. Candidates are encouraged to visit the ATS website at www.ats.org.pk for detailed information on the recruitment process.
|Company:||Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department Punjab|
|Last Date:||December 06, 2021|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary|
Divisional Director, Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Lahore, 126 B-Block, New Garden Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Art & Craft Instructor
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Attendant (BPS-01)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Gym Instructor
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Professional Cooking Instructor
- Spoken English Instructor
- Warden (BPS-11)
- Washerman (BPS-01)
- Applicants should follow the instructions in each advertisement for how to apply.
- Candidates can apply for ATS jobs by visiting www.ats.org.pk and downloading the application form and challan form, or by clicking here. http://www.ats.org.pk/
- Candidates should send their applications to House No. 171-G, Street No. 36, F-10/1, Islamabad, along with the Application Processing Fee.
- When competent authority is necessary, employees of government departments must provide a letter of authorization (NOC).
- The age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations.
- All supporting documentation required in the advertisement must be included with the application.
- The vacancy announcement specifies the deadline for each advertisement.