Jobs in Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online via www.stza.gov.pk Islamabad which is published in the Daily Dunya Newspaper on 12th November 2021. The posts for Director (Policy, Government Relations & Regulator Affairs), Government Regulator Affairs & Policy Expert, Senior Business Support Manager, Senior Technology Project Manager, Government Regulator Affairs & Policy Specialist, Specialist HSE Compliance, Specialist Electrical, Coordinator/Document Controller, AutoCAD Draftsman, Associate Special Projects, and Project Associate in special Technology Zones Authority STZA, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 18-11-2021.
Interested professionals who want to work for STZA must meet certain post requirements. These prerequisites are listed in the advertisement for applicants to see. Applicants with a Bachelor’s and relevant field experience are encouraged to apply for these positions. It is recommended that only qualified human resources apply.
Job Descriptions, Job Duties, Required Qualifications, Experience Requirements, Age Limitation, Place of Posting, Nature of Contract, and Salary Packages are all briefly described in the advert. The aforesaid information is also available at www.stza.gov.pk/careers.
|Company:||Special Technology Zones Authority STZA|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||November 18, 2021|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
|Address:||Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Office, 4th Floor, Prime Minister’s Office, Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Associate Special Projects
- AutoCAD Draftsman
- Coordinator/Document Controller
- Government Regulator Affairs & Policy Expert
- Government Regulator Affairs & Policy Specialist
- Project Associate
- Senior Business Support Manager
- Senior Technology Project Manager
- Specialist Electrical
- Specialist HSE Compliance
- Candidates who wish to send their resumes online can do so by emailing them to [email protected]
In the subject field of the email, include the Job Position and Job Code.
- Eligible experts can also send their applications to the Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Office, which is located on the 4th floor of the Prime Minister’s Office, Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad.
- Visit Here for detailed job descriptions and eligibility requirements. https://stza.gov.pk/careers/
- Within seven days, complete submissions must be delivered.