Sindh police spu jobs 2021 Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur region, written test preparations, syllabus/paper pattern, Constable / Lady Police Constable (BS-05) and Driver Constable (BS-05).
RECRUITMENT: Against The Vacant Posts Of POLICE CONSTABLEL ADY CONSTABLE & DRIVER CONSTABLE (BS-05) Of SPU Special Protection Unit (SPU) (459) in Various Ranges Districts Of Karachi Hyderabad Sukkur Region.
Check here eligible application status physicals, written test date & download roll no slips from here. Constable Jobs spu 459 PTS Roll No Slip of written Test.
Sindh police written test date 2021 result
written Test PTS has scheduled test for the post of Police Constable / Lady Constable & Driver Constable (BS-05) against vacant posts in various Ranges/ Regions of Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur respectively.
In this regard; our schedule for the written Test commencing from dated sept/oct is attached herewith for your kind perusal and further necessary actions, please.
Sindh police written test syllabus/paper pattern
Written test criteria for the post of constable / lady constable and driver constable (BS-05) in Sindh police through Pakistan Testing Services (PTS).
|Constable/Lady Constable (BS-05)||Driver Constable (BS-05)|
|Sr.||Subject course contents:||Subject course contents:|
|01||English Language||General Awareness|
|02||General Awareness||Mathematics & Science|
|03||Mathematics & Science||Reasoning aptitude|
|04||Reasoning aptitude||Driving / skills|
|05||Urdu / Sindhi Language||Traffic rules / Sign / Symbols|
- Test Paper Medium English Sindhi, Urdu.
- Time duration of test paper 60 minutes / (01-hour).
- No. Of questions in actual test paper: 50 questions.
- Marking of test paper: (02 marks each question i.e total 100 marks paper) with “(.25) negative marking” with each wrong attempted answer.
Sindh police written test preparation
- English Language:
As English portion is one of the most important part of screening mcqs test, in these part including as synonyms, verb, Prepositions, Grammar, Analogy, and vocabulary and Tenses etc.
2. General Awareness:
- General Knowledge Mcqs consists of Pak Study, Current Affair, Islamic and World Geography quiz.
3. Mathematics & Science:
- Basic Mathematics quiz, division, multipions and general science
4. Reasoning aptitude:
- Generally, a logical reasoning test measures your tests ability. Logical reasoning tests are a broad group of aptitude tests which test candidate’s problem solving ability
5. Urdu / Sindhi Language:
- Urdu grammer and Sindhi grammer
6. Driving / skills
7. Traffic rules / Sign / Symbols
Road Safety sign, warning sign, Traffic flow regulations and Traffic symbols.
- Sindh Police past paper mcqs: CLICK HERE
- Sindh Police roll number slip / written test result : CLCIK HERE