The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced the Merit-Based Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Pakistani Students. SBP is offering this scholarship to students at the Inter, Graduate, Masters and PhD level on merit. SBP provides this 2023 Scholarship Program for Brilliant Children to its active and retired employees (up to the OG-2 level).
State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 Online application
Students who wish to pursue their education and who are eligible for this program can apply online through the official link up to 10The tenth January 2023. This post describes the complete information of the SBP Scholarship Program 2023 for the convenience of the candidate.
- SBP Merit Base Scholarship Program 2023
- Courses details
- Monthly Salary Rates/Scholarship Levels
- Eligibility criteria
- admission/withdrawal criteria
- How to Apply for SBP Scholarship Program 2023/Deadline
- SBP contact information
SBP Merit Base Scholarship Program 2023
Those who are studying in any field of study such as intermediate, graduate, post-graduate or diploma period of not less than 6 months can apply online for this scholarship. Eligible candidates who meet the criteria listed below will apply for the Basic Merit Scholarship Program 2023. This scheme is only applicable to active and retired SBP employees up to OG-2 level whose children are needy and intelligent. Candidates must attach the required documents with the online application form and the last date to apply for this system is 10The tenth January 2023.
Students who wish to study in any field at the Intermediate, Graduate, Post-graduate or Diploma level (for at least 6 months) can apply for the SBP Merit Scholarship Program 2023.
Educational Institutions Information:
State Bank of Pakistan will award this scholarship 2023 only to students of joint diploma, graduate, post-graduate or 6-month courses enrolled in colleges, universities or polytechnics recognized by HEC, BISE, BIEK, IBCC, NAVTCC, PEC, PMDC and TEVETA authorities.
State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 Monthly Salary Rates/Scholarship Levels:
Monthly salary rates are mentioned as they differ in each field of study. The monthly stipend rates for the SBP scholarship are
- PKR Rs. 7,330 will be awarded to average students. 200 scholarships are available to intermediate students by SBP
- PKR Rs. 9,330 will be awarded to graduate students and 100 scholarships are available here
- PKR Rs. 13328 postgraduate students will be made available and unlimited scholarships are available to them.
Scholarship levels 2023
|registered programme||last year’s qualifiers||Monthly salary|
|Intermediate (FA, FSc, ICS, I.Com)||Matric or O-levels||rupee. 7,330|
|Graduation||Intermediate or first level||rupee. 9330|
|after graduation||Graduation||rupee. 13328|
Candidates who meet the eligibility listed below can apply for the scholarship 2023 online.
- Children of SBP employees with 60% marks or “Grade B” on their academic record can easily apply.
- In case of GPA/CGPA format, the candidate must submit his/her academic certificate by the respective institution. In the certificate, the institution must state the grading policy regarding the GPA percentage.
- Candidates applying are required to take admission in the Pakistani educational institution during 2021 and onwards.
- Candidates who are awarded a scholarship from any other institution or the government cannot apply.
- Applicants must clearly enter the duration of the registered program and also attach the documents required for educational institutions with the application form.
- The duration of the diploma course is not less than 6 months.
SBP Merit Scholarship 2023 withdrawal criteria is based on some conditions.
- The merit-based scholarship will only be offered to students who meet the criteria listed in the official SBP announcement.
- Scholarship Scheme 2023 will not be awarded to the same level of education twice.
- Scholarships will be disbursed for each year or semester to students at the most recent examination progress report.
- The SBP will withdraw the scholarship amount in the event that the student fails or does not appear in his examination.
How To Apply For SBP Merit Scholarship Program 2023 / Deadline?
Children of SBP employees who wish to apply for the 2023 Scholarship Scheme follow these steps.
- Candidates are to visit the SBP Official Scholarship Link https://www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/All-Forms-Merit-Scho.PDF.
- In the link, you must download and fill in the application form.
- Academic certificates of educational institutions must be attached
- Send the application form along with the attached documents to “Senior Joint Director- EBD, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, II Chundrigar Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Candidates must submit the application form to the mentioned address before 10th January 2023.
Download the application form
Contact information for the State Bank of Pakistan:
Contact information for the State Bank of Pakistan is available here.
- II Chandrigarh Road, Karachi, Pakistan
- Call: UAN: 111-727-111.